Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

tater

Superstar
Daps
True story. A nurse here in NJ travelled all the way to Texas for one of those contracts. She made about $8,000. Most of it went to the rent on her apartment in NJ AND the apartment she rented in Texas. Came to about $3,000. Add car insurance, gas, food, and other expenses and she made a grand total of $1500..... a sum she could have made doing a few hours of overtime.​

That's just so ridiculous. Sounds like terrible money management or she took a low contract. And she was in jersey?! New York contracts are easily 5k and she could have commuted. Plenty of opportunities on the east coast. I guess though...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why not just fix the root of the problem? With this kind of thinking , no wonder we are already short staff on nurses.

The problem in this thread is there is a man that posted on Reddit saying that he wishes harm on people cause they unvaccinated, and is extremely frustrated to the point of being over it all and emotionally dead. The solution is for his bytch ass to quit.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Nah, saw the receipts myself. Travel + lodging + food + other stuff adds-up.​
Word a cousin of mine left to Texas, he’s a respiratory therapist. Haven’t asked him how much he’s making but it must be good money because he’s been away for months on these contracts , I know he’s saving up for his first home.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Damn

2 years in and this is what we still dealing with.

when will it end :sadcam::mjcry:

never.

full

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The problem in this thread is there is a man that posted on Reddit saying that he wishes harm on people cause they unvaccinated, and is extremely frustrated to the point of being over it all and emotionally dead. The solution is for his bytch ass to quit.

The solution is to get vaccinated.​

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The solution is to get vaccinated.​

No, the solution is for his bytch ass to quit. He has a choice. As do citizens on if they wanna get vaccinated. If he can’t handle the job, then quit. It’s that simple. Him crying about unvaccinated people not gonna force anyone to get vaccinated. That’s life, it don’t go your way all the time. Tough break nikka. Figure it out and move on.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Nah, saw the receipts myself. Travel + lodging + food + other stuff adds-up.​
How? The only way I could see this happening would be if they opted for housing supplied by the agency rather than take the lodging stipend. And even then, the hourly rate + food/incidentals stipend is there.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Even with the variant, there's still going to be dumb ass conspirators that will continue to pull their best FB anecdote out of their asses, along with the tombstones that will keep popping up.

Meanwhile, this marsupial is going to playing Sega CD on one of those retro handheld thingies while a beautiful Arabian ting serving me Doner with the extra leaves:wow: