Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No breh when you dumb anti vaxxers die then there is no more work to do. Put you dumbasses in a box and keep it moving

I'm vaxxed you daft chump....... Just because someone voices an opinion you don't like menas that they are automatically in a certain category..... that's juvenile thinking..... grow up and do better

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Sick one: Please...I'm having trouble...breathing.
Nurse: Proof of vaccination please.
Sick one: What? I have doubts about...
Nurse: Please return home, we will call if a bed becomes available.

Sick one: :why:

Sprained wrist: Hello nurse, I seem to have hurt my wrist.
Nurse: Right this way sir.

Sick one: :deadrose:
That's how triaging is done. the more likely to survive gets helped

triage.jpg

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I'm vaxxed you daft chump....... Just because someone voices an opinion you don't like menas that they are automatically in a certain category..... that's juvenile thinking..... grow up and do better
So you're a sheep and got vaxxed because everyone told you too. Not because you understand the secerity of the virus? Well the doctors aren't like you and they understand how severe this virus is and they wished more people were like you and just got the vaccine because they follow orders so they wouldn't be in this scenario in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That's fine as long as you don't need a ventilator. Then we're going to need to go to the front of the line.

I think it's time States realize they may need to spend money on expensive healthcare options for people that are sick.

They should also start testing all vaccinated patients when they walk into a hospital
Vents are limited as it is. Vaccinated people will get priority for the vents because they're more likely to pull through (if they are unfortunate enough to need one despite the vaccine)

We already don't like putting elderly on vents, choosing between a vaxxed and unvaxxed idiot the decision is simple.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If possible I recommend nurses to quit their current spot and go travel right now. My sister in law is getting $3500 a week with travel assignments. You still gonna be treated like shyt but you might as well get paid for it.

Just talked to her today, I fukked up and thought when she said she got a $7000 drop it was for two weeks. She getting $7000 per week. :gladbron:
I should be a travel nurse, fukk!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Me too:francis: but I'd have to leave my family, girl everything. You can still do it now. With Omicron and the recent antivax layoffs
I’m in the middle of week 2 of training for a job in city council. Wish I had known then bout this shyt. I’m bytchless and live at my mom’s. I ain’t got shyt to lose but my life. Let me do this for a few years for the pension and if traveling nurses still get paid like that. I’m in I guess lol.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Mans burnt out mentally, emotionally and physically from working 60 hours a weeks. You got dudes on here who on that bootstrap and bootlicking lifestyle advocating for that nonsense.
nikkas going to sleep every night praying God brings Armageddon so they can stop working 400 hours a month

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're a sheep and got vaxxed because everyone told you too. Not because you understand the secerity of the virus? Well the doctors aren't like you and they understand how severe this virus is and they wished more people were like you and just got the vaccine because they follow orders so they wouldn't be in this scenario in the first place.
:russell:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Then she should have worded it drop dead. Everybody is going to die.... Everybody dies differently...... Millions die in the hospital.... not sure what type of logic you on
-She said the following: "I immediately hoped that it was the most lethal yet, and that it just wrecked havoc on the population...I don’t even care at this point and I want people who are still doubting the severity of this virus to suffer." Since she literally said "Lethal" I don't think I really need her to say "Drop dead" on top of it. If they're dead they won't be filling up hospitals so she can work on the people she feels need it, don't know how that's confusing to you. Everybody dying eventually & in different ways is totally irrelevant since she's talking about them dying from the same pandemic right now.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just buy a few big buildings and house these folks in there, for emergency use. Simple solutions for big problems. Then hire battle hardened healthcare workers so we don't have all these whining staff like @LeVraiPapi

where are you getting all of these "hardened" healthcare workers from?
you think they are all in boxes just waiting to be opened and deployed?
one becomes "hardened"
full
by going through shyt over time.
the very fact that they are working through this pandemic is either hardening or breaking anyone in the field.
you propose going through hospitals, cherry picking out the women and replacing them with ready made, on demand, hardened healthcare workers?
you have truly lost your fukking mind.

:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
where are you getting all of these "hardened" healthcare workers from?
you think they are all in boxes just waiting to be opened and deployed?
one becomes "hardened"
full
by going through shyt over time.
the very fact that they are working through this pandemic is either hardening or breaking anyone in the field.
you propose going through hospitals, cherry picking out the women and replacing them with ready made, on demand, hardened healthcare workers?
you have truly lost your fukking mind.

:wow:
Pull them from the military and assign them to The areas hit hardest by the pandemic. We have plenty of reserves doing nothing. Put them to use keeping these women, foreigners and decrepit senior workers in check.