Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If possible I recommend nurses to quit their current spot and go travel right now. My sister in law is getting $3500 a week with travel assignments. You still gonna be treated like shyt but you might as well get paid for it.

Just talked to her today, I fukked up and thought when she said she got a $7000 drop it was for two weeks. She getting $7000 per week. :gladbron:
My best friends wife did this because she was facing termination for not wanting to get the vaccine. It’s good money but fukk all that being away from my babies for months and weeks at a time shyt. The money isn’t worth that kind of sacrifice and especially for her since she could’ve made similar money by just taking the shot.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate majority of folks that work in healthcare/hospitals. Entitled, whiney bytches
i'm sure you would love to take their place

you sound like the entitled whiney bytch

try working in an emergency room for an hour and come out with a normal healthy disposition. you completely underestimate what they go through daily and the odd long hours they work

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Sounds like it's gonna be a long day at work.

We need staff built for more stressful times. Currently we don't have it
You're referring to military nurses, and doctors. If you want more tough civilian healthcare workers you better pay more for the sacrifice. Otherwise move to the back of the line if you're not vaxxed