Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Pull them from the military and assign them to The areas hit hardest by the pandemic. We have plenty of reserves doing nothing. Put them to use keeping these women, foreigners and decrepit senior workers in check.

There are 29,645 nurses in the military, according to the Military Health System.

Military nursing highlighted during National Nurses' Week | Health.mil

There are almost 4.2 million RNs and 950,000 LPNs/LVNs in the United States. Over 325,000 nurse practitioners (NPs) are licensed in the United States.

60 Key Nursing Statistics and Trends for 2021 - University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences

According to the U.S. Census Bureau: While 3.2 million (91 percent) nurses are female, only 330,000 (9 percent) are male.

Male Nursing Statistics

do the math Mogwli, you still wanna purge women from nursing?
once again exposing yourself as a lunatic, smh...

So make sure the rest of the at risk groups are vaxxed and it's over, since the rest of us are built for this.

Please stop chastising the at risk.

when that rona rolls up on you, i hope you keep that energy and us updated.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The damage control not working no more. I remember the “pro vaxxers” was running this bytch. Literally had most posters scared to post an opinion that didn’t agree with them cause they would form like voltron. Most posters just didn’t have the energy. The ones that did, they just got lumped into an all encompassing “anti vaxxer” group with no regard for nuance. Basically, if you didn’t get vaccinated or questioned the government in anyway, you were an idiot who was maga, got their news from Facebook, and believed in every conspiracy theory. When people said naw man ain’t none of that, I simply don’t want it, you were told that you thought you was smarter than doctors and bombarded with silly ass catchphrase like, “get vaccinated it’s the right thing to do”

But the tide always turns as it has now. You only have a few agenda based posters left and they are trying to hold it together. Bless their hearts. I do admire their dedication though. But simply put, it don’t hit the same. Many posters who were on the sideline feel confident enough to share their opinion now. Y’all can no longer drown out and outpost people who don’t blindly support and promote the vaccine. In a way, I fell sorry for y’all. Calling people dumb is about all y’all have to hang onto now. You guys are still in here fighting the good fight I guess. But all things must come to an end. Y’all lost. Everyone can’t be painted as an uneducated, trump loving conspiracy theorist anymore. Actually, you guys are the ones looking pretty dumb

conceited-reaction.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There are 29,645 nurses in the military, according to the Military Health System.

Military nursing highlighted during National Nurses' Week | Health.mil

There are almost 4.2 million RNs and 950,000 LPNs/LVNs in the United States. Over 325,000 nurse practitioners (NPs) are licensed in the United States.

60 Key Nursing Statistics and Trends for 2021 - University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences

According to the U.S. Census Bureau: While 3.2 million (91 percent) nurses are female, only 330,000 (9 percent) are male.

Male Nursing Statistics

do the math Mogwli, you still wanna purge women from nursing?
once again exposing yourself as a lunatic, smh...

when that rona rolls up on you, i hope you keep that energy and us updated.
We should have begun training more non foreign male nurses this year but there is no time like the present. The ladies have failed during the pandemic which is clearly evidenced by the body count. We thank then for their service during these tough times but they aren't built for pandemics. How many stories came out at the height of the pandemic women blubbering and boohooing at how hard their jobs were. Nurses talking about them killing patients. Covering up murder for Drs. It's sickening. Time for a new sheriff.

I'm not saying they should all be fired but they need a 50 50 60 40 male female nurse ratio in the hospital so they have the support they need to stay strong.

My wife went to the hospital and said the women were in their just being catty with each other and patients. fukking up scheduled visits. They need men around.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
We should have begun training more non foreign male nurses this year but there is no time like the present.

so you're telling me that a year of training gets you "hardened" healthcare workers? :skip:
there are more than 4 million nurses in the U.S. you want it to be 50/50 men and women that means firing 2 million women...and finding 2 million "hardened" male nurses to replace them.

:dead:

the more i explain the absurdity of this half baked, misogynistic plan the more i worry for you mental well being, friend. :snoop:

The ladies have failed during the pandemic which is clearly evidenced by the body count. We thank then for their service during these tough times but they aren't built for pandemics. How many stories came out at the height of the pandemic women blubbering and boohooing at how hard their jobs were. Nurses talking about them killing patients. Covering up murder for Drs. It's sickening. Time for a new sheriff.

I'm not saying they should all be fired but they need a 50 50 60 40 male female nurse ratio in the hospital so they have the support they need to stay strong.

My wife went to the hospital and said the women were in their just being catty with each other and patients. fukking up scheduled visits. They need men around.

let me say this slowly for you.
91% of nurses are women, so just about any nurse related news will be....you guessed it. women.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so you're telling me that a year of training gets you "hardened" healthcare workers? :skip:
there are more than 4 million nurses in the U.S. you want it to be 50/50 men and women that means firing 2 million women...and finding 2 million "hardened" male nurses to replace them.

:dead:

the more i explain the absurdity of half baked, misogynistic plan the more i worry for you mental well being, friend. :snoop:

let me say this slowly for you.
91% of nurses are women, so just about any nurse related news will be....you guessed it. women.
Fire everyone with poor performance reviews and lay off everyone with less the 5 years experience as they're slowly replaced with motivated and energetic male nursing staff until the numbers meet 50/50 male female demographics or more.

91 percent is clearly to many women during a pandemic.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Mans burnt out mentally, emotionally and physically from working 60 hours a weeks. You got dudes on here who on that bootstrap and bootlicking lifestyle advocating for that nonsense.
:mjlol:
-So now you have an issue with people being able to do their jobs?
The unvaxxed dummies in here think they are entitled to get treated just because....
-They are. Just like everyone else. Getting vaxxed isn't a requirement to be treated so people can just be mad.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fire everyone with poor performance reviews and lay off everyone with less the 5 years experience as they're slowly replaced with motivated and energetic male nursing staff until the numbers meet 50/50 male female demographics or more.

91 percent is clearly to many women during a pandemic.

lay off everyone with less than 5 yrs experience and replace them with your imaginary army of hardened, MALE nurses...with only a year of training. :mjgrin:

yo...you may be a certified moron. :ohhh:

full