Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hospitals should be able to de-prioritize the unvaccinated covid patients. Put them in line behind everyone else.

Sick one: Please...I'm having trouble...breathing.
Nurse: Proof of vaccination please.
Sick one: What? I have doubts about...
Nurse: Please return home, we will call if a bed becomes available.

Sick one: :why:

Sprained wrist: Hello nurse, I seem to have hurt my wrist.
Nurse: Right this way sir.

Sick one: :deadrose:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Nursing is one of the most mentally stressful jobs without Covid. How many of us could stand wiping a person's ass while that person is cussing you out, or being an unreasonable a$$hole. Add to that people who think this virus is fake, even while dying. Its rough out here for them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're referring to military nurses, and doctors. If you want more tough civilian healthcare workers you better pay more for the sacrifice. Otherwise move to the back of the line if you're not vaxxed
That's fine as long as you don't need a ventilator. Then we're going to need to go to the front of the line.

I think it's time States realize they may need to spend money on expensive healthcare options for people that are sick.

They should also start testing all vaccinated patients when they walk into a hospital

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Humanity made ramps easy parking and public transit options for your wheelchair brother. Have a heart

we also made vaccines... have a shot

exactly what i was gonna say.
@Mowgli, your brain must look like swiss cheese because the degeneration of your ability to rationally see just about anything is shot to hell.
you my friend are a god damn fool, a full half a retard if you will.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That's fine as long as you don't need a ventilator. Then we're going to need to go to the front of the line.

I think it's time States to realize they may need to spend money on expensive healthcare options for people that are sick.

it's called socialized health care.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I get it. And I'm not going to say for him to get another job. To suck it up and shut up. In normal times I would say that. How about the general public do something to show some respect for the people who are taking care of them. If you haven't gotten vaccinated, then keep your ass home when you get sick. The hospital employees aren't machines. Trust me, I've seen the toll that seeing people die day in and day out does to you. You're going to burn these people out. They aren't fukking special, and can handle everything, just because they chose to go into the medical field.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
exactly what i was gonna say.
@Mowgli, your brain must look like swiss cheese because the degeneration of your ability to rationally see just about anything is shot to hell.
you my friend are a god damn fool, a full half a retard if you will.
You aren't rational. You're an insane reprobate.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mmmm 2 more years.

I should have enough data by that time after you guys are on your 5th booster
who spoke about boosters?

do you only think in exaggerations? :skip:

you have the data right now to see that the vaccines handled the virus well enough for us to reopen in a lot of places and you also have the data to see the places that had no mask orders and low vaccination got hit with higher hospitalization rates.

you don't need any more data. scientists are not gods because they couldn't account for mutations and it doesn't invalidate what they achieved so far either.

if it was up to you lunatics y'all would still be out somewhere with pitchforks attacking people putting up 5g towers still TODAY :laff:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah Girls a idiot. You can rent a air bnb for 500-600 tops, especially in Texas for a week. You are at work most of the day, so the ready of it is dinner. That bytch is a pure fukking idiot. I know a bunch of nurses in my family that’s on the travel heavy and they up so much right now. It’s absolutely crazy

Dude lying through his teeth. It’s a fake story. He’s a shill. That’s all that’s about

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
who spoke about boosters?

do you only think in exaggerations? :skip:

you have the data right now to see that the vaccines handled the virus well enough for us to reopen in a lot of places and you also have the data to see the places that had no mask orders and low vaccination got hit with higher hospitalization rates.

you don't need any more data. scientists are not gods because they couldn't account for mutations and it doesn't invalidate what they achieved so far either.

if it was up to you lunatics y'all would still be out somewhere with pitchforks attacking people putting up 5g towers still TODAY :laff:
I need a little more data. It seems like boosters are going to be part of the culture now so I would rather get in late then get in early. Hopefully another couple years they have better treatment options for the %, who are going to treat covid like p*ssy

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being a hospital worker and hoping a disease “fukks people up”

eric-bischoff-wow.gif