Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
-She said the following: "I immediately hoped that it was the most lethal yet, and that it just wrecked havoc on the population...I don’t even care at this point and I want people who are still doubting the severity of this virus to suffer." Since she literally said "Lethal" I don't think I really need her to say "Drop dead" on top of it. If they're dead they won't be filling up hospitals so she can work on the people she feels need it, don't know how that's confusing to you. Everybody dying eventually & in different ways is totally irrelevant since she's talking about them dying from the same pandemic right now.

Why didn’t you highlight the word suffer….

The dead don’t suffer, the living does…. and a good portion of that suffering is in the hospital…..that’s the word she used in your own quote that you for some reason chose not to highlight…..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lay off everyone with less than 5 yrs experience and replace them with your imaginary army of hardened, MALE nurses...with only a year of training. :mjgrin:

yo...you may be a certified moron. :ohhh:

full
Someone with less then 5 years experience who's folding under pressure is useless compared to a motivated worker who's learning on the job from seasoned vets.

The hospitals know who's weak. Fire them all, slowly, surely.

You think a hospital with 90 percent women is a smooth running operation. That's how I know you're the actual moron. And you drive in the passenger seat. Certified hoe also brother.

Get at me.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Why didn’t you highlight the word suffer….
The dead don’t suffer, the living does…. and a good portion of that suffering is in the hospital…..that’s the word she used in your own quote that you for some reason chose not to highlight…
-SUFFER: Experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant) - Be affected by or subject to (an illness or ailment) - Become or appear worse in quality.
-She wanted the population to be subjected to & ravaged by a Fatal illness. To Suffer doesn't mean keeping someone alive long term & the desired outcome here's still Death. Since she doesn't want them taking up time & space in the hospital now it's pretty obvious she wouldn't want them Suffering there where she'd still have to take care of them. What part of her expressing she wanted them GONE do you refuse to accept? Not still laying there sicker, GONE.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Lowest death percentages behind Asians.

Depends on what State you're in.....

COVID-19 Deaths by Race/Ethnicity

Washington, DC = 71%

Georgia 33%

Louisiana = 36%

Mississippi = 39%

Those "issues" translate to the morgue, son.

We're actually behind Asians and Native Americans. Only people dying more than us are "White".​

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Depends on what State you're in.....

COVID-19 Deaths by Race/Ethnicity

Washington, DC = 71%

Georgia 33%

Louisiana = 36%

Mississippi = 39%

Those "issues" translate to the morgue, son.

We're actually behind Asians and Native Americans. Only people dying more than us are "White".​
Overall, in the nation. Latinos and Asians are dying more. Sorry. But please convince your at risk pals to get jabbed. In your head all you see are coli posters as the face of antivax but really it's just a bunch of flabby and sick buddies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks