Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game a few hours ago. :wow: GOTY candidate brehs at least for me.

Game sitting at 97% tho... no platinum, guess I missed something :francis: Gonna sort it out now .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
things starting to get easier after earning heavy strike and learning how to tie them down :mjgrin: also got the mods to turn the alligator :wow: bout to cause havoc

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: i hate that feeling.

Do you have to get all of the datapoints and treasures to get 100%?

Nope. Thank god for that. I drove myself crazy over the journals and artifacts in TLOU :mjcry: Turned out I had all of them but didn't flip the side to one :martin: :martin: :martin:

As for Horizon it turns out I'm missing a side mission for the missing trophies.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nope. Thank god for that. I drove myself crazy over the journals and artifacts in TLOU :mjcry: Turned out I had all of them but didn't flip the side to one :martin: :martin: :martin:

As for Horizon it turns out I'm missing a side mission for the missing trophies.
playing these open world games with OCD is a pain in the ass. :mjcry:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Killed a stormbird, offically killed every machine in the game....that wasn't that big of a deal everybody making it out to be. Rope, freeze, unload tearblast and hardpoint arrows, repeat.

That corrupted zone with the two level 34 corrupted rockbreakers though :lupe:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Killed a stormbird, offically killed every machine in the game....that wasn't that big of a deal everybody making it out to be. Rope, freeze, unload tearblast and hardpoint arrows, repeat.

That corrupted zone with the two level 34 corrupted rockbreakers though :lupe:

1 on 1's are no sweat if you got solid tactics. Getting jumped though... :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Killed Red Maw last night. It's actually a very easy fight if you

dont run towards him initially. Knock off all of his weapons and armor with the tear away arrows and have him come to you in the woods. Give him all the space you can. If you keep him between the 2 mountains just before the entrance of the woods it limits his movement and you can go to work on him like nothing.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Killed Red Maw last night. It's actually a very easy fight if you

dont run towards him initially. Knock off all of his weapons and armor with the tear away arrows and have him come to you in the woods. Give him all the space you can. If you keep him between the 2 mountains just before the entrance of the woods it limits his movement and you can go to work on him like nothing.

:obama: I used the same tactics. Even though I didn't have to since I'm pretty much Iron Man in this bytch now. :dame:

Just got my Platinum. I didn't get it before beating the game because I missed a side mission and I actually didn't scan one of the robot types. :dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:obama: I used the same tactics. Even though I didn't have to since I'm pretty much Iron Man in this bytch now. :dame:

Just got my Platinum. I didn't get it before beating the game because I missed a side mission and I actually didn't scan one of the robot types. :dead:
Yeah I'm 47% through the game now. Still doing a ton of side missions. Im level 30 now and my story mission says it's level 14 so I've barely touched the mainline missions.
Do you get that special armor down in that cavern by doing story missions?