Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Brehs....iam done in Meridian. Gotta do makers end and then the story progresses.

Question: When you need blaze and the materials for tearblast ammo (echoshell), do you just hunt machines etc?

I am fully stocked buy I always feel like I never have enough money to be overstocked etc

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Brehs....iam done in Meridian. Gotta do makers end and then the story progresses.

Question: When you need blaze and the materials for tearblast ammo (echoshell), do you just hunt machines etc?

I am fully stocked buy I always feel like I never have enough money to be overstocked etc
Blaze was the one resource I always ran out of and never had enough.

I mostly stayed away from spending shards on resources for ammo, just worked with what I had available and adjusted my playstyle.

So, I never really hunted for specific resources just used what I had and scavenged what ever got dropped.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

I mostly stayed away from spending shards on resources for ammo, just worked with what I had available and adjusted my playstyle.

So, I never really hunted for specific resources just used what I had and scavenged what ever got dropped.
Okay yeah. I'll do that.
If I i should get enough ammo and item drops to continue to do story missions

Gonna do a side mission or two Friday and Saturday then on Sunday imma play a solid 3 to 5 hours of story missions:banderas:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

You know that one hunting trial with the grazers? Do that, kill the grazers with a spear, then use the harvest bow and shoot off the cannisters from their back. You get 6 blazer per canister with the harvest bow and they have four of their back so that's 24 per grazer and there's like 8 grazers so you get 160+ blaze in about 2 minutes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Encountered and killed my first Stormbird :wow: took a long time but was easier then I thought, then again it was just me against him, no other robots around so that made things a lot easier.
She is so damned pretty :mjcry: I was:wow:while blowing that ass apart with tearblast arrows

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Got to the end of one main mission so now I got to do the Meridian shyt before i can go back and finish. Got the Power Armor and doing the last Lodge to get the bow but the Stealth fukkers are :pacspit:

The story is :mindblown: so far

It's like Fallout mixed with Mass Effect

Surprised how in-depth it is, i wonder how long they worked on it :ohhh:

Automatic GOTY contender, no arguing :wow:

Aloy too OG btw :whew: she stays calling nikkas out on their BS, especially the Nora

got to the deathbringer:francis: shyt was easy as fukk. no excuse for not playing this shyt on very hard. some nikka at my job playing on easy. :scust:

That's the first prototype which started at half health :francis:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
3 sawtooths - very hard

Yall can handle this. This shyt Light.

When inget my critical strike perks obtained i may not even need these bullshyt traps anymore.

Just me, my spear and my trusty slingshot :noah:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Where are the rest of the cauldrons?

They are the blue triangular icons on the map. Look like this:
468px-Cauldronzilocal.jpg

If you haven't discovered any they'd look faded making it hard to spot on the map. You just have to zoom in the map while you look for the icons and put a marker on them and travel to that spot.