Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
A lot of us are still heavily wrapped up with the side missions
I feel what you saying but this thread is too deep at this point to be talking about just random enemies and weapons. I haven't even seen anything story related yet. This story is basically on par with fallout , metal gear ....debates need to be had breh.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I feel what you saying but this thread is too deep at this point to be talking about just random enemies and weapons. I haven't even seen anything story related yet. This story is basically on par with fallout , metal gear ....debates need to be had breh.
The game has only been out for a week though. :gucci:
It's way too new to be dropping story spoilers in the thread. A lot of people still haven't even picked the game up. I'm actually surprised you trucked through the story like that. I've been playing a few hours a night and I'm only 27% or so through the game according to the completion menu.
Give it time.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
no no no . its been out for a week and we got jobs and other life activities. lol

start another thread please if you want to debate and discuss spoilers

props to everyone for using spoilers. please continue to do so thanks so much

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It's way too new to be dropping story spoilers in the thread. A lot of people still haven't even picked the game up. I'm actually surprised you trucked through the story like that. I've been playing a few hours a night and I'm only 27% or so through the game according to the completion menu.
Give it time.
thanks Dad!

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Give it time.
:gucci:A Few People in this thread already beat the game though. Story straight through is probably 25 hours on normal a week is a long time :gucci: why you quoted me is beyond me when you admitted you are skipping the story for side missions

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:gucci:A Few People in this thread already beat the game though. Story straight through is probably 25 hours on normal a week is a long time :gucci: why you quoted me is beyond me.
Because this is a message board and people talk to each other, which is exactly what you are saying you want to do in the original post you made that I responded to. :gucci:
You can discuss the story all you want, you just gotta keep it in spoilers. It's not much to ask especially since the game is brand new. :yeshrug:
Or make a "Horizon Spoilers Thread" for the brehs with part time jobs, no girlfriends, and are playing games on normal and skipping side missions racing to say they beat the game first. :lolbron:
And its all jokes. Relaaaaaaxxxxxxx

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Because this is a message board and people talk to each other, which is exactly what you are saying you want to do in the original post you made that I responded to. :gucci:
You can discuss the story all you want, you just gotta keep it in spoilers. It's not much to ask especially since the game is brand new. :yeshrug:
Or make a "Horizon Spoilers Thread" for the brehs with part time jobs, no girlfriends, and are playing games on normal and skipping side missions racing to say they beat the game first. :lolbron:
And its all jokes. Relaaaaaaxxxxxxx
:ohhh: But my post had a spolier about the ending and you quoted me :ohhh:

And you're playing on a og:ohhh: talking money :gucci: stop it you can't even experience the game the way it was meant to be played.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:ohhh: But my post had a spolier about the ending and you quoted me :ohhh:

And you're playing on a og:ohhh: talking money :gucci: stop it you can't even experience the game the way it was meant to be played.
This man playing on normal and skipping half the game's content talking about "the way the game was meant to be played" :laff:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Okay now I officially mastered the combat and I'm a fukking beast.

I didn't even get touched on the latest Mission I did. :hubie:

I know their weaknesses and I laid a tripwire down and I got that heavy strike it's a wrap

Sunday I will probably be able to get through a lot of the main missions because I'm going to binge

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Even with the Shield-Weaver I'm having a hard time with some of the Hunting Ground missions. I'd be getting yoked out if I didn't have this armor...:picard:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Okay now I officially mastered the combat and I'm a fukking beast.

I didn't even get touched on the latest Mission I did. :hubie:

I know their weaknesses and I laid a tripwire down and I got that heavy strike it's a wrap

Sunday I will probably be able to get through a lot of the main missions because I'm going to binge

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Boii you ain't see shyt yet

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to fight two thunderjaws at once on very hard with only my hunter bow and fukk is it ever hard.

I did it to two behemoths and it was pretty easy aside from chicken shyts getting me killed a few times, but this feels impossibly hard. :mcjry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This Sun Hawk dude.... :pacspit:

Wish they gave me the option to body that sexist fukkboy. :russ: At him getting mollywhopped by Redmaw

Last edited: