Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Question:

Do you guys avoid random machines or kill everything in your path?

I saw a behemoth and avoided that shyt like the plague :huhldup:

I love how it really feels tense cause there are machines sprinkled everywhere so the environment really feels dangerous while traversing :noah:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Question:

I love how it really feels tense cause there are machines sprinkled everywhere so the environment really feels dangerous while traversing :noah:
I kill everything and pick up everything.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It really depended how I was feeling.

If I felt like it could be an entertaining fight Id fight.

If not or looked like it would take too long, I would run or call in a mount to run by the/act as a distraction as a ran away.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
They are the blue triangular icons on the map. Look like this:
468px-Cauldronzilocal.jpg

If you haven't discovered any they'd look faded making it hard to spot on the map. You just have to zoom in the map while you look for the icons and put a marker on them and travel to that spot.

:ohhh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question:

avoiding machines?!?!?...what part of the game is that?.....besides that initially time with the storm bird, i admit it had me not making eye contact lol.....anyway, besides that 1 time, i walk around like ox from belly 'who wanna rumble with ox huh?...who wanna test the original don dada?'....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
avoiding machines?!?!?...what part of the game is that?.....besides that initially time with the storm bird, i admit it had me not making eye contact lol.....anyway, besides that 1 time, i walk around like ox from belly 'who wanna rumble with ox huh?...who wanna test the original don dada?'....
I don't be tryna waste ammo or resources when im on a specific mission and I only had like an hour to ply before me and my wife got into our shows lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm starting to find that groove with combos....starting to make machines strip and telling them to hurry up cause they look good goddamnit lol....shout out to juice.....

had a storm bird stuck with the ropecaster, while i hit it with tearablast arrows, blast nades, and precision arrows....it was just nasty....i be leaving snapmaws snoring in the water and shyt....

yea, they gonna remember the name aloy by the time i'm
finished....i'm talking big shyt now, but i know when i run up on 2 thunderjaws, and they getting help from watchers/sawtoothes, they gonna have me sounding like rodney king 'cant we all.....just....get along?' lol....

i'm just keep saying it: this game fun as hell....a simple 'i'm just go exploring for bout an hour' turned into a jumping on a tallneck, opening up a big as portion of the map, doing a hunting ground trial, etc. 3 hour adventure lol......

...will say: hard has been fun, but i cant wait to run this game back on very hard...i bet that shyt is gonna be even more fun cause it's gonna force me to try new combos and shyt.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't be tryna waste ammo or resources when im on a specific mission and I only had like an hour to ply before me and my wife got into our shows lol

i understand....i do what i do cause most of the time i'm just exploring, doing side missions, errands, etc., and not main mission shyt....i still havent made it to merdian yet lol.....it's the next mission, but i'm gonna go jump on the other tall necks, go in cauldrons, and just open up spots before i probably do it....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
i understand....i do what i do cause most of the time i'm just exploring, doing side missions, errands, etc., and not main mission shyt....i still havent made it to merdian yet lol.....it's the next mission, but i'm gonna go jump on the other tall necks, go in cauldrons, and just open up spots before i probably do it....
Lol
I plan to do side quests in just explore on the weekdays and every Sunday I'm going to do main missions but I can literally sit there and play the game all day so I try not to in order to make it to the gym and to spend time with my wife LOL