Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Collect all the power cells.

That armor is a straight game breaker:laugh:
Are they easy to find?

I won't have any time to play until Sunday so I am about to have to stay out of this thread but hopefully people will use spoiler tags. I just need like two full days so I can binge and play this game man.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I definitely got the first power so but I cannot remember if I got the second one located in the mountain... I should be able to go back and get it though correct?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Question can I go back and do side missions when I am far into the story?

I want to run through like 5 main missions so I can be closer to the end and then go do all the side missions before I continue

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i had to go back to the basics and go over the tutorial lessons. now i know how to use the ropemaster, it's helping me a little

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You have to collect
5 power cells through story missions and find the bunker where the armor is kept. You won't get this piff till you're like two main quests away from the end. :troll:
Lmao. So there was no point to even get it then unless I plan on playing the game afterwards.
I cannot wait until Sunday I'm going to play this for like 5 hours straight.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I think I'm near then of the story. Probably two or three missions to go. I'm gonna fall back and do some side shyt to and try to platinum this joint in one go :banderas: I'm around 50 hours in and the game feels like it went by quick. I don't want it to end :mjcry:

:dwillhuh: No one has posted spoilers out in the open though...
My bad. You're right. Call it a Strategy Thread, then, cuz I see a lot of cats looking for help or breaking down enemy types.
Lemme get 50 hours in so I could change my tune. :mjlol:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I tried to wait but nikkas seem like they are still on beginning chapters.

This ending though :ohhh:
so just a couple questions. I didn't get all the notes so it may have been explained.
When the credits were rolling wtf was that place:lupe:I was tired as hell and it looked like blaze being shipped around but that stuff needed to be dug up correct? So was that the center of the earth ? If not where was that.

Second, the dude from the wire who is breh :lupe: I mean he talking about who sent you a signal, capturing hates :lupe:

I thought one of those dudes created hates as just as a program to help Gaia incase she fukked the planet up what's going on breh

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fought my first thunderjaw last night......he lives up to his name cause that muthafukka is a monster....armed to the teeth and just a nasty attitude.....first time i ran up on him, he killed me in like 3 secs cause he threw me against a rock and shot me with cannons lol....the second time though, i had that muthafukka stripping like he was trying to get paid....tore off his weapons and the piece covering his heart, hit him with the robecaster, and went to town....then i used his disc throwers on some glinthawks that decided to show up....they regret that shyt when i was done lol...

must say: GG did a hell of a job with the machines....from the different sizes, behavior, weapons, 'personalities', looks, sounds, names, etc., they just did an amazing job...which was important cause if that was lacking, that wouldve fukked up the game...

...anyway, i gotta go do the cauldron so i can control a thunderjaw...walk around with one and see if i can get it to fight a fire storm bird...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I tried to wait but nikkas seem like they are still on beginning chapters.

This ending though :ohhh:
so just a couple questions. I didn't get all the notes so it may have been explained.
When the credits were rolling wtf was that place:lupe:I was tired as hell and it looked like blaze being shipped around but that stuff needed to be dug up correct? So was that the center of the earth ? If not where was that.

Second, the dude from the wire who is breh :lupe: I mean he talking about who sent you a signal, capturing hates :lupe:

I thought one of those dudes created hates as just as a program to help Gaia incase she fukked the planet up what's going on breh
A lot of us are still heavily wrapped up with the side missions