Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Nope, hunter lodge weapons have the same stats as shadow with nearly double the handling.

Handling is how quick it takes to reload/get your weapon to full accuracy(as in the time it takes to pull the bow string back so the show goes where you line it up).

:patrice:

Those stats are not really impressive

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Aloy might also be my favorite female protagnoist ever. Usually they make them lame, unrelatable, or so "independent" that they pretty much hate men and the idea of sex.

Aloy just a warrior that doesn't given a shyt. If you don't think she's formidable she'll go out and show you that you need to put respeck on her name. :wow:

:mjcry:I'm still running around with the default bow. Which mods do you have installed on your Bows?

Off the top of my head it's two +44% handling mods and a 44% damage mod.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:I'm still running around with the default bow. Which mods do you have installed on your Bows?

i look for mods that enhance handling, damage, and whatever the effect of the ammo is....

also, since you just starting out and probably dont have the skill that allows you to take mods off of weapons for reuse, i recommend not using your best mods on the lower weapons....just use some good enough ones till you get that skill....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aloy might also be my favorite female protagnoist ever. Usually they make them lame, unrelatable, or so "independent" that they pretty much hate men and the idea of sex.

Aloy just a warrior that doesn't given a shyt. If you don't think she's formidable she'll go out and show you that you need to put respeck on her name. :wow:

i feel ya.....prime ex: that mission when you roll up on the carja wall and they getting attacked....after she finishes, she yells up 'yall gonna open up the gates now?' lol....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
lol....we cant tell you what to use the points on cause we dont know how you play....the best advice i can give you is put points in the skills that fit your play style first.....since you get points easier at lower levels...

for me, i'm big on exploring & staying fulled loaded with shyt, so i put a lot of points in the scavenger tree so i get more resources from shyt....
I'm shook.
I might stop playing all together

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
It's just a game your supposed to experiment with your loadout... :beli: you get stupid strong you just gotta fight harder and level up. The scavenging ability is good too.

scavenging ability? ::heh:

that's a damn waste, only upgraded those things when i felt i was getting too strong and didn't want to put skill points to more useful shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

that's a damn waste, only upgraded those things when i felt i was getting too strong and didn't want to put skill points to more useful shyt.

Your supposed to get strong tho... :heh: I didn't have to worry about fighting I was a beast when I figured out how to take them out concentration is a lifesaver too. I wish I invested in scavenging.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Damn Ive been sick and had the time to put into this game. Guerrilla went for the crown with this one. It could be I just prefer this type of story but I say got :damn:

I was wondering when a game was going to drop that would push developers to step their game up this gen. You have to get all these audio logs and notes :mjcry:

This game is really on some other shyt and to keep it real I bet they wanted to use a black lead character too. Sucks they have to cater to that shyt for sales.

I already want a second game that prequel will be lit. :whew:

Brehs in here talking about transformers and mods when this game is deep as fukk. Lots of mythology, science and religion in this story.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

depends on how you play....with this first playthrough, i'm more on exploring, so i went with leveling up scavenging first over straight power abilities....and havent had to worry about resources once....

besides, i'm like Legolas from lord of the rings with the bow/arrow, so i aint worried about nothing...

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It's just a game your supposed to experiment with your loadout... :beli: you get stupid strong you just gotta fight harder and level up. The scavenging ability is good too.
Ok papi.
I'll try tonight.
I just was overwhelmed cause them machines be jumping me.
Ive been anxious to finish the game but that was fight stressful because and costed me a lit of ammo lol
Gonna explore 2nite and unlock this tallneck and then complete main missions this weekend.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
lol...no need to stop, just figure out how you wanna play, and you'll be fine....
Lol
I'm going to study the notebook and learn how to take down the machines that are giving me problems

Fire seems to be strong against all of them

Some of the move so fast it is hard to Target their weak point

But I just recently got the new tripwire (blast) and I finally got the TearBlast arrows so things should be easier for me now

I also need to set up tripwire before I start some of these missions because that will make things easier