Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Damn Ive been sick and had the time to put into this game. Guerrilla went for the crown with this one. It could be I just prefer this type of story but I say got :damn:

I was wondering when a game was going to drop that would push developers to step their game up this gen. You have to get all these audio logs and notes :mjcry:

This game is really on some other shyt and to keep it real I bet they wanted to use a black lead character too. Sucks they have to cater to that shyt for sales.

I already want a second game that prequel will be lit. :whew:

Brehs in here talking about transformers and mods when this game is deep as fukk. Lots of mythology, science and religion in this story.

Beat the game a few days ago. The story is incredible.

So incredible I don't want to spoil it for anyone else so obviously I can't talk about it in here. ::hubie:

I will say that I thought the one guy from texas that had a religious mom was about to rape someone as I got some of those later audio notes. The vibes they were giving off weren't good ones.:russ:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Beat the game a few days ago. The story is incredible.

So incredible I don't want to spoil it for anyone else so obviously I can't talk about it in here. ::hubie:

I will say that I thought the one guy from texas that had a religious mom was about to rape someone as I got some of those later audio notes. The vibes they were giving off weren't good ones.:russ:
Do you think that this game was hard?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
2 trophies from the platinum:wow:

Just have to beat the final mission.

Amazing game.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So for that power cell armor, do you have to unlock the mission to do it and what's the recommended level before collecting the Power Cells?

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Do you think that this game was hard?

Nope.

I've played dark souls and far cry. Nothing in the combat except the weapons themselves is new to me. You have unlimited stamina meaning it's damn near impossible to get hit in a 1v1 with any machine as long as you're not being greedy. Also just always been good at games. :yeshrug:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So for that power cell armor, do you have to unlock the mission to do it and what's the recommended level before collecting the Power Cells?
the cells are in spots you visit during the story. just keep progressing the story and you will be where you need to be.

also it seems the game will lock you out from getting the cells too early.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Nope.

I've played dark souls and far cry. Nothing in the combat except the weapons themselves is new to me. You have unlimited stamina meaning it's damn near impossible to get hit in a 1v1 with any machine as long as you're not being greedy. Also just always been good at games. :yeshrug:

Is the extended long Dodge roll worth it?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Just killed a thunderjaw:whoo:

It take so much ammo to kill some of these machines :damn:

But I guess that's the point because this is a hunter gatherer type of game .... I just gotta spend some time hunting and gathering ammo and health next time I play :obama:

And gonna finally do lowest level side mission :ohlawd: and take some time away from the main story....im 20 hours in :heh:

One of my favorite games ever ....... :mjcry:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm level 25 and only up to the level 12-15 main missions. Got a tricked out shadow hunter bow with crazy damage and handling :banderas: I don't even need ropecasters to take out thunderjaws, just go at with the bow. Got the sharpshooter bow with the armor destroying arrows :damn: this game is insane. Getting that crystal braiding was a pain in the ass.

Is there a way or place to get mad shards?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I'm level 25 and only up to the level 12-15 main missions. Got a tricked out shadow hunter bow with crazy damage and handling :banderas: I don't even need ropecasters to take out thunderjaws, just go at with the bow. Got the sharpshooter bow with the armor destroying arrows :damn: this game is insane. Getting that crystal braiding was a pain in the ass.

Is there a way or place to get mad shards?
Lol nice.

Did you grind it out for it breh?