Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And here I thought that Sawtooth was a problem :bryan:

Some of these machines you guys are describing got me like :lupe::whoa::damn::huhldup:
Sawtooth ain't shyt

I got stuck between 3 tramplers and a stormbird. Broke me like Bane broke the bat:mjcry: I had to get serious about shyt out in the desert. Ain't no place for casuals here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh that Stalker is a bytch, I'm doing the Lodge mission where you have to kill it and of course i do it at night where i can't see shyt. Breh sniped me in the head while invisible :dead:
Doesnt your guitar pick spot that bullshyt?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Guitar pick? You mean the Focus? Naw shyt could be right next to you and you wouldn't know until it starts moving because you can see the outline but they make no noise
cant be seen by focus. Aight im out on this thread.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
So, I did the mission where you met up with War Chief Sona and attacked the pit. Now, I suck at stealth anything but I decided to do it quietly. Took almost everyone out... but the last guy was on a ledge, so when I attacked him... Aloy's overreactive ass done fell over the ledge and alerted everybody :francis:

Luckily I killed most of everyone in there and we just had to take out a few stragglers and two corrupted machines.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:francis:there's a document in the Hunter's Lodge that spoils that storyline
found a document telling me all about how the Hawk that sponsors me to be a member killed Redmaw with me and became the sunhawk. Even told me about some mercenary ambush the first sunhawk set up. I just got entry, didn't even know who my sponsor was gonna be het

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game is a ps4k classic. :wow:

The aura, the sound effects and graphics. I just met the devil and this story is crazy. You know what's going on but still be on the edge of your seat every chapter:wow:

This game just smashed the competition and ain't even finished yet.

Edit: really if you are noting playing this on a pro with a headset you lost. How did these dude make a rpg of this caliber :mindblown:
I'm playing it on an OG PS4 with no issues at all.
The game looks incredible. Not to say it doesn't look better on the pro, just saying that it isn't a loss if you are playing on an OG ps4.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Being levels ahead makes little difference honestly.
It depends on how you play.
I can tell you with each skill I unlock the easier the fights are. Travelling is nothing to me now too since I upgraded my skill to unlock the mount regardless of where I am. Now I just whistle for my horse like red dead redemption and hit the road.
Adding 2 arrows to my bow helps a lot too.
I think the people that are having trouble with some of the encounters just aren't using their weapons correctly if at all.
The electric trip wire is OP as hell and has gotten me out of a ton of sticky situations.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can't believe y'all dudes was getting scared of the stalkers....:heh: I was like I'm fighting the predator in this bytch!!! :banderas:

Pull up nikka that cloak ain't gonna save your hide and seek ass... :ufdup: I WELCOME THE CHALLENGE!!! :demonic:
The first 2 times I fought them I was back pedaling like crazy. Now I've killed two of them at once.
Once you know their move sets you can dominate most fights.