Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Good gawd

I was maining the sharpshooter bow for a while and for the first time I felt the resources squeeze:dwillhuh:

Also don't even fukk with the warbow unless you got the double/triple arrows going

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol nice.

Did you grind it out for it breh?

Yoy don't need to grind hard for the weapons. Just advance the story a little till you meet better merchants, all you really need are shards and machine item drops. When you start taking down stronger enemies is when you get the piffed out weapon and armor mods.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
I'm level 25 and only up to the level 12-15 main missions. Got a tricked out shadow hunter bow with crazy damage and handling :banderas: I don't even need ropecasters to take out thunderjaws, just go at with the bow. Got the sharpshooter bow with the armor destroying arrows :damn: this game is insane. Getting that crystal braiding was a pain in the ass.

Is there a way or place to get mad shards?

How you level up so far? Im stuck at level 12 missions and my character is level 12. Trying to get mor epowerful and get the good shyt too

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How you level up so far? Im stuck at level 12 missions and my character is level 12. Trying to get mor epowerful and get the good shyt too

Just go on expeditions, killing everything. Do side quests and kill everything on the way. Dont run from the intimidating enemies, go to war, the rewards are worth it. I was level 20 when i took out the first thunderjaw which was a level 28.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Good gawd

I was maining the sharpshooter bow for a while and for the first time I felt the resources squeeze:dwillhuh:

Also don't even fukk with the warbow unless you got the double/triple arrows going
I i recently discovered the sharpshooter bow with tearblast :ohlawd:

Knocking off those parts feels great and then I just learned about how to freeze and set them on fire etc....i just need to upgrade my bow so it can hold more tearblast arrows :ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I i recently discovered the sharpshooter bow with tearblast :ohlawd:

Knocking off those parts feels great and then I just learned about how to freeze and set them on fire etc....i just need to upgrade my bow so it can hold more tearblast arrows :ohlawd:
Tearblast arrows knock the panties right off:pachaha:

Flying machines get fukking wrecked

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It destroyed me twice, 3rd time I stood behind the gate not getting hit, his attacks were hitting the gate. I beat him shooting arrows from there

I took him headon... :ld: just had to time the jumps right he definitely has a pattern but damn it took alot of fukking ammo to take him out...:damn: