Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be fukking kidding me man, this shyt lived up to the hype? :francis:

I haven't finished Nioh yet and I haven't even opened Yakuza 0 or Gravity Rush 2 yet :to:

This shyt comes out, Breath of the Wild comes out Friday, and Neir next Tuesday? :mindblown:

I miss the damn drought :mjcry:

i feel you brotha, but cause of my backlog, i'm never in a drought lol.....make some noise for backlogs....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put the game in, got a drink, and oh my damn.....*wipes tear from eye* so far, this game is everything i wanted it to be....it's beautiful to look at, listen to, engaging story, the metal animals are cool as hell, etc.....*g money voice* and the exploring, oh the exploring!!!!!.....i played for bout 4 hours last night doing nothing but running around exploring....that shyt is marvelous....

...only reason i got off was cause i work today...cant wait to get off, and really put some time into it....i saw more places in the first area i wanna look around....

...GG just proved again why they one of the best devs in the business....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also what are people investing in skill wise? I've gone deep into the forager tree.

just started, but so far i'm gonna at least unlock the first skill for everything...after that, i'm going deep in the scavenger, stealth, and concentration ones first....cause that's how i'm play the game mostly: exploring & collecting shyt; sneaking around killing shyt; having the ability to go to all out war if necessary....

oh yea, i'm def gonna fill up that skill tree with the question marks as soon as i can too...i think that's gonna be some powerful shyt...cause i know lure is, it works like a muthafukka....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I check the information regarding weapon stats brehs? And how do I compare my current weapon with other weapons?

go into your menu, to the section that has weapons....then select it to look at the details....you wont be able to put them side by side (at least that i know of yet), but it shows you the different stats of each weapon...it has marks by icons for each weapon, and the number of marks filled in are the 'stats' for that weapon so to speak....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trying to go back through the thread to catch up, yall are so far ahead of me in the game lol...yall have completed missions in the story, fought shyt i havent even seen yet, etc. lol...it's cool, cause i figured that would happen...as much as the story intrigues me, i've said fukk that story, i'm going exploring lol....i'm doing side missions, collecting shyt, learning the lay of the land, swimming (side note - tried to wack a salmon with my spear lol), climbed a fukking mountain just cause, etc....

...but i'm continue going through giving dap to yall that are enjoying this game like me, that we've been blessed with....it feels great when a game delivers on the shyt they told you.....

if i have one negative so far: pissed GG didnt create an audio file for ps headsets....that wouldve enhanced the game even more...

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
trying to go back through the thread to catch up, yall are so far ahead of me in the game lol...yall have completed missions in the story, fought shyt i havent even seen yet, etc. lol...it's cool, cause i figured that would happen...as much as the story intrigues me, i've said fukk that story, i'm going exploring lol....i'm doing side missions, collecting shyt, learning the lay of the land, swimming (side note - tried to wack a salmon with my spear lol), climbed a fukking mountain just cause, etc....

...but i'm continue going through giving dap to yall that are enjoying this game like me, that we've been blessed with....it feels great when a game delivers on the shyt they told you.....

if i have one negative so far: pissed GG didnt create an audio file for ps headsets....that wouldve enhanced the game even more...
i am gonna do the same tonight,
im gonna focus on exploring etc and do some side missions after I complete this current main mission

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i am gonna do the same tonight,
im gonna focus on exploring etc and do some side missions after I complete this current main mission

i'm still on the 1st main mission i think lol....but i've done 2 side missions, working on a 3rd, and found a piece that opens up a 4th for some armor but i gotta be level 25 to do it....and all of this is still in the 1st section of the game...i fukking love it....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is too addictive just :wow:

I don't even need fast travel for this game. :wow:

yea, normally for games with big maps like this, i look for fast travel as soon as possible, but for this one, i dont want to yet....maybe that will change when i start to open up more of the map, and i wanna get to a certain place quickly....that's why i'm lighting all the campfires i come across, and i've already crafted some fast travel kits just in case....