Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wow, just WOW the shyt I just experienced in this game! I was not expecting the game to be this good. Damn to my nikka Rost :wow:

FYI: I just finished the part where I had to take down the Cauldron as they bum-rushed the gate :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A lot of #blackexcellence in this game, I wonder if CacGaf pointed it out yet :mjpls:
Probably why reviewers are going out of their way to give it abnormally low ratings.

That while outcast has strong nikka vibes

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
definitely a beautiful game, i mean it's really incredible--but i cant get mass effect off my mind :mjcry:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Thats retarded tbh. No reason not to have that feature. I'm supposed to guess what effects each weapon has as well. :beli:
It tells you that in the weapon menu. Tells damage, handling, what type of ammo it uses, effects it causes, etc.

My bad forgot about typing that part.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There is Tear type ammo(good at ripping off components), fire,freeze,electric type ammo as well (obvious what they all do).

Some weapons have different uses and can only use certain ammo types. For example, in currently using the shadow hunter bow, its for short-to-medium range combat that uses regular arrows, tear type arrows, and fire type arrows but I also have another bow that for long range combat that uses regular ammo and tear ammo. It is slower but does more damage.

There is also another bow type(for example the War Bow) that does do immediate damage but rather causes a status effect. I personally dont use it but rather use the slings instead(kinda like grenade launchers)

You also have your tripcasters, ropecasters, a machine gun like caster for rapid normal type damage(so far there is probably an elemental one), etc. that have their own uses, in which some do damage and other are useful in other ways.

Also you can increase how much ammo you can hold of each weapon type, how many weapons you can hold, outfits, resources, etc in the modifications tab.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It tells you that in the weapon menu. Tells damage, handling, what type of ammo it uses, effects it causes, etc.

My bad forgot about typing that part.

Ok, I'll try to find it. In Ni-Oh you just press the options button and it scrolls through everything, very simple.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hope the melee can be made just as effective as the arrows.

Tip.

Get up close to the pig robots and melle

They can't do shyt about it