Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I lost to sawtooth the first try, I beat him on the second try. Fire arrows :smile:

Turned Aim Assist off, I got experience from Tomb Raider ;)

I bodied him with the shock wires and put in combos everytime he tripped them :wow:

BTW, how come no one said how hard the Sigma Cauldron was? :mjcry: I wouldn't have made it out of there without the ropecaster.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is great. Few little criticisms though, the melee is pretty meh (no reason not to have a guard, especially when your human opponents do), the loot system appears to be nowhere near as satisfying as something like Ni-Oh or Borderlands or Diablo, and the UI doesn't give much information about weapons, effects etc. Also some of the dialogue is ass. The editing from game to cutscene is often weird.

Story, combat (as a whole), crafting, the world, soundtrack, the visuals, the characters etc are all first class though. They've taken all the best aspects from Uncharted, the Witcher, Far Cry and a couple of others and have polished and improved on them. The exception being loot but maybe that'll get better.

Also I think the facial animation is really fukking good, with the exception of the mouths, which sometimes look unnatural. Looks a million times better than what you get in Bioware games for example. ME:A looks trash in comparison.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think you can compare different items.

When you buy a new weapon you'll have to switch back and forth from buy/sell to see the difference.

Thats retarded tbh. No reason not to have that feature. I'm supposed to guess what effects each weapon has as well. :beli:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I don't think fukking up these robots will ever get boring :whew:

Murked three crocodiles at the same time chaining their canister explosions. On Very Hard if you're not exploiting weaknesses you ain't killing shyt. It's so satisfying friends:blessed:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I completed the first act, this game :wow:
As been said, it looks beautiful. I really like the action, it actually feels like I'm hunting these robots instead of just murking them.
Storywise it got me right away, some twists I didn't see coming and the world is incredible, got me really wanting to find out what happened to it.