Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This game being something fresh is making me rush through the main quest. I was playing thinking damn I'm not finding no hidden treasures :martin:

Started doing side missions and exploring more now I finding all types of shyt.

I need a power cell asap I found some armor in a cave that was :whoo:

I always do all the side quests in every game now before hitting up the main ones unless the mission level is too high

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
C58O2CiWQAAhXCc.jpg:large

Lurking in da bushes... :lolbron:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game being something fresh is making me rush through the main quest. I was playing thinking damn I'm not finding no hidden treasures :martin:

go back to the original ruin where you found the blutooth headset as a kid

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
This is a double entendre of falsehood.

Take it slow, don't rush thru the main story, there is shyt ton to do in sidequests and stuff, and I'm enjoying every minute of it:ohlawd:

the story is so good I cant help but rush through but im only at the part where im looking for SONA --- should I slow down and explore now?

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
the story is so good I cant help but rush through but im only at the part where im looking for SONA --- should I slow down and explore now?
It's up to your preference man, everyone has a different playstyle, you can do whatever you want, but I'm tellin you sidequests in this game are better than main missions in some others

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same case as you.

I love this game but the graphic is not good as Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Remastered graphic. Maybe, this game, Horizon Zero Dawn is meant for PS4 Pro.
full

You BUGGIN. TLOU Remastered is NOWHERE NEAR as good looking as this game.

UC4 graphics look amazing but this honestly is on that level(minus the faces) but open world.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got shock arrows but cnat equip them. do I need to cop a new bow breh????

Yeah, you need to cop a war bow. Merchants sell them.

I need that armor. I notice the ones the merchants sell ain't about shyt. :francis: I think I'm on my way of getting the third power cell.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I love this game but the graphic is not good as Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Remastered graphic. Maybe, this game, Horizon Zero Dawn is meant for PS4 Pro.
bruh, im with you. the graphics on this are not touching TLoU remastered to me. the character models, eyes, mouth movement, etc, its just not there. but these dudes have to be reminded, wait til LoU2 drops.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

You BUGGIN. TLOU Remastered is NOWHERE NEAR as good looking as this game.

UC4 graphics look amazing but this honestly is on that level(minus the faces) but open world.

Nah, not reallly. The graphic is good but not great as TLOU remastered and Uncharted 4 that had me :whoo: with my reg PS4 and 1080p hd tv. Maybe, u play on Pro. I think they made this game for Pro.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Nah, not reallly. The graphic is good but not great as TLOU remastered and Uncharted 4 that had me :whoo: with my reg PS4 and 1080p hd tv. Maybe, u play on Pro. I think they made this game for Pro.

:what:

This game's graphics shyt on both those games and i fukk with them. TLOUR graphics better? :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something i just thought of: be careful with your mods...i say that cause you cant take them off/keep them until you reach level 4 in one of the skill trees....so if you have a mod on something, but then want to put a different mod on, you lose the original mod if you dont have that skill unlocked.....

i'm going through that pain right now...i put a couple mods on my bow, but now i got some other mods i wanna put on, but i dont wanna lose the others, so i'm like 'fukk!!!!!!!!'....might just get another bow and put it on there...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm thinking that's what it is...think this the first game made with the pro in mind first......but even without a pro, this game is gorgeous and one of the better looking ones i've played....i havent played TLOUR nor U4 yet, so i cant compare them....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, im with you. the graphics on this are not touching TLoU remastered to me. the character models, eyes, mouth movement, etc, its just not there. but these dudes have to be reminded, wait til LoU2 drops.

Exactly.