Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can see the witches dev involvement in these quests

Day 2 I'm enjoying it but ima need that spear to be as deadly as the arrows because shooting arrows in grass is p*ssy and not elite gaming

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
when they first show the metal animals when you a kid: HOLY shyt!!!!!!!!.....this game making me wanna go buy a pro and a new tv lol.....

:picard: you not playing on the Pro or a 4K HDR tv? You haven't really experienced the game bruh

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
shyt is pretty slow paced, or at least that's how I'm playing it. Combat system is kind of a letdown for me so far, if I don't use stealth I get hit by bullshyt, seems like a lot of shyt tracks you perfectly even when you're dodging. But the way I'm playing it's kind of a hassle to get from point A to point B smfh

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: you not playing on the Pro or a 4K HDR tv? You haven't really experienced the game bruh

lol...naw, not playing on either of those...didnt see a reason to upgrade...i got a good tv, and the reg ps4 has been good to me so far.....but if the games are gonna be like this going forward, i have a reason now....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is pretty slow paced, or at least that's how I'm playing it. Combat system is kind of a letdown for me so far, if I don't use stealth I get hit by bullshyt, seems like a lot of shyt tracks you perfectly even when you're dodging. But the way I'm playing it's kind of a hassle to get from point A to point B smfh

just light all the campfires you come across/discover, and craft you some travel kits....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
C576rFmWcAEkVPw.jpg:large

Why Lord, Why?!!?:damn:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Bodied my first Thunderjaw :jawalrus:

Used ropecaster to hold it in place, then used tearblast arrows to shed it's armor and disc gun off. Then use it's own disc gun to send it too hell. :whew:

Savage... :picard:
I got shock arrows but cnat equip them. do I need to cop a new bow breh????

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol...naw, not playing on either of those...didnt see a reason to upgrade...i got a good tv, and the reg ps4 has been good to me so far.....but if the games are gonna be like this going forward, i have a reason now....

I'm in the same case as you.

I love this game but the graphic is not good as Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Remastered graphic. Maybe, this game, Horizon Zero Dawn is meant for PS4 Pro.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
This game being something fresh is making me rush through the main quest. I was playing thinking damn I'm not finding no hidden treasures :martin:

Started doing side missions and exploring more now I finding all types of shyt.

I need a power cell asap I found some armor in a cave that was :whoo:

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
This game being something fresh is making me rush through the main quest. I was playing thinking damn I'm not finding no hidden treasures :martin:

Started doing side missions and exploring more now I finding all types of shyt.

I need a power cell asap I found some armor in a cave that was :whoo:
Take it slow, don't rush thru the main story, there is shyt ton to do in sidequests and stuff, and I'm enjoying every minute of it:ohlawd: