Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nothing wrong with waiting until Christmas breh. The new hdmi 2.1 spec is being sent to manufacturers within the next few months and this fall we may have the first hdmi 2.1 compliant TVs. This is a big deal because the new hdmi spec will have way more bandwidth then hdmi 2.0 we have now. HDR will be even better with the hdmi 2.1 spec due to this. Those TVs will have what's called dynamic HDR which is an even bigger jump over HDR10. Of course if you can't wait don't. HDR10 is full glory for PS4 Pro as its a hdmi 2.0 device. For PS5 however.......noone buying a TV right now will have a future proof set for next gen.:mjcry:
too many games coming out this year to wait till christmas. plus i'm on a samsung plasma 720p. i'm checking slickdeals now.:mjcry:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:comeon:

It still be downloads with the disc.
*Actually, it installs from the disc. The only thing you download is patches and dlc. And it don't take four hours.:sas2:
i didn't want to wait till tomorrow plus me and my buddy game share. but these 4 hours:mjcry::mjcry:
Nah, I'm just fukking with you breh. I know the pain of downloading games, I got a few from PSN myself. :to:

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I lost to sawtooth the first try, I beat him on the second try. Fire arrows :smile:

Turned Aim Assist off, I got experience from Tomb Raider ;)