Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
So is this game fire ?

Is it a rpg

Witcher 3 x mgs x uncharted x fallout 3?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the best looking game ever made. If you not playing on a 4k HDR10 tv you not experiencing this game in it full glory. I've read several comments that this game looks as good as UC4 which is impressive because this is an open world game. This game blows away UC4 on my 2016 Sony 4k HDR tv. This leads me to believe most people don't realize how good this game looks with the right tv. It's the 1st game designed with Pro in mind.
I'm installing the game as I type.

Gonna see how this game's HDR fares on my set.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man I really like mixing and matching the weapons brehs using the cable to tie the robots down to pick them apart. The trip on the snappers and saber tooth robots. :wow:
I love that the game encourages you to use your entire arsenal....and everything feels satisfying within the flow of combat.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I check the information regarding weapon stats brehs? And how do I compare my current weapon with other weapons?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How do I check the information regarding weapon stats brehs? And how do I compare my current weapon with other weapons?
I dont think you can compare different items.

When you buy a new weapon you'll have to switch back and forth from buy/sell to see the difference.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
gottdamnit i'm trying to wait till christmas to get a new tv. :snoop:
Nothing wrong with waiting until Christmas breh. The new hdmi 2.1 spec is being sent to manufacturers within the next few months and this fall we may have the first hdmi 2.1 compliant TVs. This is a big deal because the new hdmi spec will have way more bandwidth then hdmi 2.0 we have now. HDR will be even better with the hdmi 2.1 spec due to this. Those TVs will have what's called dynamic HDR which is an even bigger jump over HDR10. Of course if you can't wait don't. HDR10 is full glory for PS4 Pro as its a hdmi 2.0 device. For PS5 however.......noone buying a TV right now will have a future proof set for next gen.:mjcry: