Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Stormhawk kicked my ass:damn: dude us ridiculous but i was feeling like that dude while fighting him...until that airblast sent me blasting off again:dead:

And yeah, i knew better than to take on the Snapmaw near water. Scanned him to get his weakness then worked him a lil from distance. Think my trap took down the one i fought.

And yeah, the music in this is perfect for the tone of the game:wow:

I love this game bruhs:bow:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
not if you're playing on very hard. :sas2:

I'd play on very hard but it takes away all the replay-ability to me if I can't even raise the difficulty after beating the game so I took on hard.

Not that it really matters, the spear is where it's at.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This game just raised the bar with the creativity. These robots ain't no joke. :whew:

You really figuring for your life in the wild.:whew:

Even them bandit camps are battles :wow:
This:wow:

I dont even want to fast travel because there is literally a boss battle waiting for you everywhere.

And getting resources is addictive.

Also helps that combat flows so well. That feeling when one of your combat strategies works:banderas:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This is the best looking game ever made. If you not playing on a 4k HDR10 tv you not experiencing this game in it full glory. I've read several comments that this game looks as good as UC4 which is impressive because this is an open world game. This game blows away UC4 on my 2016 Sony 4k HDR tv. This leads me to believe most people don't realize how good this game looks with the right tv. It's the 1st game designed with Pro in mind.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
This is the best looking game ever made. If you not playing on a 4k HDR10 tv you not experiencing this game in it full glory. I've read several comments that this game looks as good as UC4 which is impressive because this is an open world game. This game blows away UC4 on my 2016 Sony 4k HDR tv. This leads me to believe most people don't realize how good this game looks with the right tv. It's the 1st game designed with Pro in mind.
I'm playing it on a 1080 TV :huhldup:
On my Pro though, so I get some benefits with Pro support
Looks absolutely incredible
Can't imagine how good you and the rest of the 4K HDR gang have it tho
I'll have to upgrade when Red Dead 2 comes, no question

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
gottdamnit i'm trying to wait till christmas to get a new tv. :snoop: