Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
very hard is no joke. anything that isn't a basic enemy bops you in one hit. shyt even those little dudes got me in one hit before :gucci:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
very hard is no joke. anything that isn't a basic enemy bops you in one hit. shyt even those little dudes got me in one hit before :gucci:

I'm on hard with autoaim off and it's been alright. Ain't died too often until the big motherfukkers come along.

Had the whole day off yesterday so I skipped the gym too and just went all in on the game and made it pretty far. Game isn't disappointing, reminds me very heavily of far cry primal but just much better tho.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Yo using traps on the bosses and higher ranking dinos are :ohlawd:

I took out Two Sawtooths on the mission where you had to rescue breh's friends just by boxing them in with trip wires. I shot them from like 30 feet away to get them mad and then let them kill themselves :wow:

For whoever watched streams and thought it was too easy: this shyt stops working on hard and very hard.

I legit gotta put 20+ traps down and then bait them into a jump melee attack otherwise they wont go into the traps and just shoot you from range. AI is on point.

Not saying it's a super difficult game, but I wouldn't call it easy either. You gotta think through your fights. :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Question about carrying capacity. Does it eventually fill up or does it multiple in its occupied spot. What I'm saying is I picked up those ridges to make arrows and it's just multiplies. I have about 30. It doesn't seem like you have to worry about it

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm on hard with autoaim off and it's been alright. Ain't died too often until the big motherfukkers come along.

Had the whole day off yesterday so I skipped the gym too and just went all in on the game and made it pretty far. Game isn't disappointing, reminds me very heavily of far cry primal but just much better tho.
:picard: nikkas out here playing with auto aim? i ain't even know that shyt was an option.

Last edited: