Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
No they don’t, I played through this twice to get the plat, and I still had to google each one of these names to remind myself who they were...

You only need to play through once to get plat:yeshrug:

Game just ain't for you.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You only need to play through once to get plat:yeshrug:

Game just ain't for you.

My bad..

*completed it Twice for every trophy (new game plus)

How you play through the game twice and not know who Sobeck is? :dwillhuh:

game came out a few years ago breh, like I said, none of these characters stuck with me, some of y’all are acting like this game had incredibly complex and well written characters lol. Like I said it was a really good game, I just felt like that was the games big shortcoming, to each his own :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My bad..

*completed it Twice for every trophy (new game plus)

game came out a few years ago breh, like I said, none of these characters stuck with me, some of y’all are acting like this game had incredibly complex and well written characters lol. Like I said it was a really good game, I just felt like that was the games big shortcoming, to each his own :yeshrug:

He’s talking about a character that wasn’t even physically in the game so I’m not sure why he’s surprised you don’t remember him

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe y'all skipped a lot of the side content or just being obtuse :picard:

I know who he is, but he’s not actually in the game so how do you expect him to become a well renown character? He’s a tech guru that doomed the earth, would have been nice to see that in actual flashbacks rather than holograms.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I know who he is, but he’s not actually in the game so how do you expect him to become a well renown character? He’s a tech guru that doomed the earth, would have been nice to see that in actual flashbacks rather than holograms.

Truth be told, the holograms and voice recordings make the world 100x better. So much attention to detail.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just finished the part after you look through the lab and see the hologram of the dude who’s talking through your focus.

How many hours do I have left in the story?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
just got this as part of psn now
i think i'm doing it wrong cause i'm aiming for enemy weak points during combat , if i don't hit them with the arrow on first shot it gets crazy when they charge me :sadcam:
Pin those bytches down with the rope caster :wow: