Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: nah

even if you call the gameplay a wash (which i'd strongly disagree with either way), graphics and story are clearly better
Gameplay on BOTW was miles ahead. I dont rvrn like Zelda games like that but it was a unique and novel experience exploring in that game. I had fun the whole time

HZD is beautiful and it isnt hard to top a Zelda game's story but I was seriously bored by the game outside of the monster designs. I didn't get far before bushing it but man IDK. Been a while since I was underwhelmed so much for a hyped game

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: nah

even if you call the gameplay a wash (which i'd strongly disagree with either way), graphics and story are clearly better
When you fight the harder enemies is way better, especially getting the drop on em. Makes me go:umad: when the explode:banderas:

plus it’s a dope story and setting, Zelda is fun but imo HZD is better

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I still think HZD's biggest flaw was that it was too easy out the gate...
Yeah even on the hardest difficulty it was pretty easy once you got use to the mechanics. Dodging and evading Dinosaurs is pretty easy by just rolling constantly. The next one will probably harder.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BOTW >>>>> This

Do people show up on BOTW threads all the time pimping HZD? Honest question as I haven't gone into those threads. But it's hilarious how everytime someone praises Horizon, someone shows up saying BOTW was better :russ:

It's like One Piece fans showing up on every anime thread feeling the have to state OP is GOAT :pachaha:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Do people show up on BOTW threads all the time pimping HZD? Honest question as I haven't gone into those threads. But it's hilarious how everytime someone praises Horizon, someone shows up saying BOTW was better :russ:

It's like One Piece fans showing up on every anime thread feeling the have to state OP is GOAT :pachaha:
One Piece is GOAT though :mjgrin:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I still think HZD's biggest flaw was that it was too easy out the gate...

I didn't notice because I was playing the game like a dumbass getting that work from easy machines :dead: One example is that it took me a while to notice I wasn't notching multiple arrows after unlocking the perk. Started getting one shot kills after using it. :wow:

I still remember running up Frozen Wilds on Ultra Hard with the Shield Weaver thinking like Haha Davis "This fin' a be a breeze!!!"

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This game stays on BOTW fanboys mind for some reason :yeshrug:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stay mad brehs
iXDjm38.png

Na I was fw this heavy until BOTW came out, and I was too far removed to get back into this one once I was done, but too far along to start over on the same system. Next month I'm trying again tho. I can't compare in total until I finish it, but one of the two is my GOAT rn. Don't spoil me brehs I'm staying on these late pages until then :sadcam: