Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I don’t know if I’m more impressed with this game because of its gameplay mechanics and it’s world or because a developer that was always been very talented in a graphical sense, yet never quite really hit the ball of the park with their FPS game. Yet, they come out the blue with their first open-world game after working for a decade on FPS games and knock it out the park...probably both.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Combat is really good I like the variety in how you can approach encounters with the robots. I’m finally getting some decent weapons. Right now I have a longbow with the three varieties of damage, resource and component knock off arrows. Man, does that make a big difference in the engagements. I want to get a slingshot weapon but for now I have green color one which is not that great.

I kind of hate that crafting takes from my shard pool.

But overall I’m loving this game can’t wait to see what they improved with this upcoming sequel.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
:patrice:Brehs, I think I found the first thing that got me like, why did they implement this in this fashion.

Healing. You mean to tell me I need to actually go farm for medicinal plants because there is no way to gain additional health bars.

I’m on the one mission where I have to fight the waves of Glinthawks in Meridian. I can beat the mission just not with one base of health.

Any tips?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:patrice:Brehs, I think I found the first thing that got me like, why did they implement this in this fashion.

Healing. You mean to tell me I need to actually go farm for medicinal plants because there is no way to gain additional health bars.

I’m on the one mission where I have to fight the waves of Glinthawks in Meridian. I can beat the mission just not with one base of health.

Any tips?
Get space, use traps, stick and move :manny: upgrade your armor as a whole or against a certain damage type if possible

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've milked this game dry. I tried to go back in there and every single mission is done. I go to the tavern and nikkas just looking at me like :gucci:

:mjlol:

My goal will be to get another platinum trophy, in the sequel.

Same here and I even 100% the game. Boot up the game one time just to travel around taking in the scenery and wrecked some machines then deleted the game... :wow: I need that sequel ASAP.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Where this game shines is when a robot kicks your ass but you bounce back and strategize:ehh::ehh:
I remember a level where their was 3 sabertooth guarding a spot:picard::picard: I lost like 4times:mjlol::mjlol: but I set up traps and lure them my way to kill them:wow::wow: very satisfied when u overcome it:mjgrin:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to announce that fukkin PC date :stopitslime: got GPUs giving out a game without a date attached to it

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Same here and I even 100% the game. .
me too. this is literally my fav game of all time. Ive been so emerged that i know how to get around without a map. its that addicting/bad.

the environment is just :wow:

from desert to frozen wild in the north. i love how every region is a different environment. i love how you need to think about taking down a huge robot. this game deserved every award it got. its epic.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Where this game shines is when a robot kicks your ass but you bounce back and strategize:ehh::ehh:
I remember a level where their was 3 sabertooth guarding a spot:picard::picard: I lost like 4times:mjlol::mjlol: but I set up traps and lure them my way to kill them:wow::wow: very satisfied when u overcome it:mjgrin:
i still havent finished the DLC :wow: funny thing about horizon is this is how i always thought Zelda was gonna look in the future as a kid...fighting big ass monsters and shyt BOTW is kinda that way but it doesnt feel as epic

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
About 40% through this joint. Game is fire. I started on Ultra Hard but the costs of equipment made it too tedious and slow. Moved down the very hard, got all the very rare gear, and your girl Aloy is out here like a super hero.

Also the climbing in this game is goat. It's so quick and satisfying. Forbidden West needs to have more mountain scaling for this.