Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I’m in the same damn boat with HZD

I'm most interested in getting to the Frozen Wilds. That shyt looks absolutely beautiful. One thing you can put this game up with just about any is graphics, especially once they step up to the big leagues :jawalrus:. Art direction too, but that's pretty subjective.

Based on what Konami Kojima (:mjcry:) did with the Decima engine (Guerrilla's engine) on the DS PC port, this shyt might be a gamechanger

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm most interested in getting to the Frozen Wilds. That shyt looks absolutely beautiful. One thing you can put this game up with just about any is graphics, especially once they step up to the big leagues :jawalrus:. Art direction too, but that's pretty subjective.

Based on what Konami Kojima (:mjcry:) did with the Decima engine (Guerrilla's engine) on the DS PC port, this shyt might be a gamechanger
Go watch the PC trailer for this. 60FPS+Ultrawide has this shyt looking arguably like the best PC game :whoo:

I wish there was a way to transfer my save to PC to play Frozen Wilds :mjcry:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go watch the PC trailer for this. 60FPS+Ultrawide has this shyt looking arguably like the best PC game :whoo:

I wish there was a way to transfer my save to PC to play Frozen Wilds :mjcry:

lebron-james-samsung-commercial.png

I'm glad devs are finally doing that legwork of putting frame limit in the game settings instead of making us go elsewhere for it, along with an uncapped rate. I rarely care about a target framerate that's usually the option, and that's normally only 30 or 60 :hhh:. Also I don't stan NV, but if they got with them instead of AMD and got DLSS on this one too? :wow: That AMD work has probably paid major dividends on Forbidden West tho

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't notice because I was playing the game like a dumbass getting that work from easy machines :dead: One example is that it took me a while to notice I wasn't notching multiple arrows after unlocking the perk. Started getting one shot kills after using it. :wow:

I still remember running up Frozen Wilds on Ultra Hard with the Shield Weaver thinking like Haha Davis "This fin' a be a breeze!!!"
had to get real familiar with those traps :mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do people show up on BOTW threads all the time pimping HZD? Honest question as I haven't gone into those threads. But it's hilarious how everytime someone praises Horizon, someone shows up saying BOTW was better :russ:

It's like One Piece fans showing up on every anime thread feeling the have to state OP is GOAT :pachaha:
Since you are unable to comprehend context:

- im not a zelda fan (see my last post)
- People were discussing these two games in comparison the last few pages of the thread

I came to this thread because it was one of the highest floated threads on a game I actually played, albiet one I dumped it early and tried to unsuccessfully pawn it off to friends.

I see you are a man upset by facts so

one piece > your favorite anime
BOTW > horizon zero dawn
John Cena > Daniel Bryan:mjlol:

Hold that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Since you are unable to comprehend context:

- im not a zelda fan (see my last post)
- People were discussing these two games in comparison the last few pages of the thread

I came to this thread because it was one of the highest floated threads on a game I actually played, albiet one I dumped it early and tried to unsuccessfully pawn it off to friends.

I see you are a man upset by facts so

one piece > your favorite anime
BOTW > horizon zero dawn
John Cena > Daniel Bryan:mjlol:

Hold that.

:dwillhuh: Ok breh.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Finally starting this today stopped right before the first boss fight, so far this is dope:ehh:

Still trying to get used to the controls, realized I wasn’t pulling my arrows far back enough :mjlol:

damn strider was charging at me fast as hell. Had to roll my ass outta there:lolbron:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
:russ:@ nikkas going up to frozen wild thinking shyt was gonna be sweet.

that first robot WASHED THE fukk OUTTA EVERYBODY. myself included.

had me climbing back down that mountain to tool up like :mjcry: imma see you soon doe. :mjgrin:

Shield Weaver had people thinking they were gods. :wow:

You don't even bother with stealth. You just roll up like :blessed:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
:russ:@ nikkas going up to frozen wild thinking shyt was gonna be sweet.

that first robot WASHED THE fukk OUTTA EVERYBODY. myself included.

had me climbing back down that mountain to tool up like :mjcry: imma see you soon doe. :mjgrin:
Me too:lolbron:

fukking Scorcher kick my ass.

I can back with the Shield Weaver Armor and Lodge Bow like what’s up now bytch:youngsabo: