Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Gameplay on BOTW was miles ahead. I dont rvrn like Zelda games like that but it was a unique and novel experience exploring in that game. I had fun the whole time

HZD is beautiful and it isnt hard to top a Zelda game's story but I was seriously bored by the game outside of the monster designs. I didn't get far before bushing it but man IDK. Been a while since I was underwhelmed so much for a hyped game
Human vs human battles in Horizon were fukking trash. PS1 gen type of bullshyt.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I think I’m on the last mission or second to last mission. I bought this on launch but never went hard with it. Not gonna lie the robots were intimidating at first but once I took the time to actually figure out the mechanics, I’ve been flying through missions.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Human vs human battles in Horizon were fukking trash. PS1 gen type of bullshyt.
tbh thats what made the game great. i aint trying to tussle with raiders for long periods of time :hhh:

im here for strategy and robots. head shot these lame ass nikkas and take over their base real quick while i make some funds, so i can conquer bigger issues. . :hhh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
First day in the frozen wilds? :mjgrin:

VHcfhaG.gif
its funny cause most people went up there with fire arrows LOADED UP thinking they about to LIGHT shyt up. i mean it is 'frozen wild' ....first robot they throw at you was FLAMED up LOL. that shyt was funny. and he was hitting you from like 50 yards away on top of that, traps didnt mean shyt. LOL.

after like 6 battles, i was like wait let me think this through LOL.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
tbh thats what made the game great. i aint trying to tussle with raiders for long periods of time :hhh:

im here for strategy and robots. head shot these lame ass nikkas and take over their base real quick while i make some funds, so i can conquer bigger issues. . :hhh:

Truth. I'm hitting diodes underneath machine saber tooth tigers from 100 yards out. Some nikka in a headdress is a joke.

Some of my favorite parts were stalking and killing the humans lol

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Feel bad for the people having problems on PC... I’m playing at 1080p 60fps locked using Digital Foundry’s settings. Game looks :ohlawd:

wife was out at her moms and I ended up spending most of Sunday running around in photo mode :pachaha:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feel bad for the people having problems on PC... I’m playing at 1080p 60fps locked using Digital Foundry’s settings. Game looks :ohlawd:

wife was out at her moms and I ended up spending most of Sunday running around in photo mode :pachaha:
I'm not really having issues on PC either. I just upgraded to a RX 5700XT(temporarily though, returning it next month to upgrade to a new RTX 30 series) and it plays well. I get about 50~60fps on ultra settings on ultrawide 3440x1440 resolution. I played an hour last night and it didn't crash. It could use slightly better optimization and other than that it's not as bad as people say it is. Graphics are insane though.