Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Game is dope as fukk but I over leveled by a fair amount which made the game too easy.:francis:

I do this for damn near every RPG type game I play. :snoop:

Fred.

Same thing. I was so overpowered by the end of it, i regretted leveling up so fast.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
shyt done fukked up my whole plans to finish RDR2:patrice:

I was on the last chapter and planned to finish it before really going in on Horizon, next thing I know I’m level 14 and riding around a Strider:patrice:

How I sleep on this for so long?:patrice:

Horizon Zero Dawn is easly the best sandbox game this gen.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Still the most impressive game this gen for me. Literally said wow when I first booted up and saw that HDR. Had me like :mindblown:

Still need to play Frozen Wilds
Need to finish Frozen Wilds too. Got sidetracked working through my backlog.

Game is great but they really need to fix human enemies in the sequel. They pose zero threat in this game after the opening act and their AI is trash.

And hopefully introduce some better characters too. Aloy, Sylens and Faros are the only interesting characters in a game spanning a good 40-50 hours.

:picard:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Need to finish Frozen Wilds too. Got sidetracked working through my backlog.

Game is great but they really need to fix human enemies in the sequel. They pose zero threat in this game after the opening act and their AI is trash.

And hopefully introduce some better characters too. Aloy, Sylens and Faros are the only interesting characters in a game spanning a good 40-50 hours.

:picard:
There are no interesting characters in this game. Not even Aloy. Good game tho.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
There are no interesting characters in this game. Not even Aloy. Good game tho.

I mean it's whatever if you didn't like any of the characters but...

giphy.gif

Faro has a whole reddit dedicated to him and he gets King Joffrey levels of hate from the fandom. You don't get that by being uninteresting. Whole Apha team had personality, and Sylens was cool (it's fukking Lt. Daniels breh).

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Still the most impressive game this gen for me. Literally said wow when I first booted up and saw that HDR. Had me like :mindblown:

Still need to play Frozen Wilds
I might get Frozen Wilds. But yea imo the snowy and more forest areas of the game look gorgeous. Not a fan of the desert areas in how they look. Aloy probably has the best looking hair of any video game character model. It doesn't look like solid block but loose.

I know this post will piss of some people but the game has some boring areas and some parts of the story can drag out. But.... Depending on how you play this game is fun as fukk and I love battling the different machines. The freaking Deathbringers are overpowered. But yea I love the Decima engine and can't wait to see what Guerilla Games does more with it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That and the first time I randomly encounter a Rockbreaker had me :damn: :sadcam:

The way the enviroment NEVER lets up, specially in Ultra Hard is so damn rewarding to travel, explore and just plain survive. No matter how powerful you get, if you fukk up and get more than 1 big motherfukker going :demonic: at you, you better haul ass if you don't wanna get got.

And then Frozen Wilds introducing those wolves and bears :wow:

The sequel is gonna be insane gameplay wise. And if they are able to keep the story as engaging as in part 1 ...:banderas: :feedme:
I'm bout to replay this sometime soon and never touched frozen wilds yet.

i'm gonna eat

:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Started playing "Frozen Wilds". It's cool but this late in the game (I think they suggest you level 30-40) they need to introduce more game play elements. They got a few new things but this plays waaaaaaaaaaaay too similar to the rest of the game. Not sure I'll even finish it at this rate.

Fred.