Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The variety of enemies and combat in this game is what makes it stand out. They really took their time to make it as interesting as possible. I know I said this already but this is truly the Zelda of Sony. 9.5/10. Can’t wait for the sequel.
I said it somewhere else in this thread, but the first Stalker fight in this game was some of the best design I've ever seen in gaming.

All this time fukking up robots... Suddenly you realize you set off traps, you can't see what you're fighting clearly, and its moving like it knows the area better than you because it does.

"Is this what being prey feels like? :lupe:"

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I said it somewhere else in this thread, but the first Stalker fight in this game was some of the best design I've ever seen in gaming.

All this time fukking up robots... Suddenly you realize you set off traps, you can't see what you're fighting clearly, and its moving like it knows the area better than you because it does.

For real breh. The longer you play the game, the more you feel like an accomplished hunter. Having to have a strategy before you fight each enemy/boss.

There’s no going gung-ho. You have to think about the best way to approach this. Should I set up traps? Should I disable it’s main attack before getting closer? Should I cut off its weapon and use it against it? Do I need to use fire/water/electricity as it’s the key to defeating it?

I can’t sing this game’s praises enough. It’s truly an immersive experience. I know the sequel is already GOTY once it comes out.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Layla is literally the worst protagonist in the Assassin's Creed series. I can't believe ______ showed up and gave this nobody the keys to the kingdom :scust: Desmond's dad should be modern day main so at least it makes sense.

So is the reason Kassandra is canon, but they have Alexios on the cover and playable because they don’t have faith that the game would sell with sorely a female protagonist?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So is the reason Kassandra is canon, but they have Alexios on the cover and playable because they don’t have faith that the game would sell with sorely a female protagonist?

Yup, that's what the Devs alluded to which is dumb considering HZD did 10M+ on one console

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

That and the first time I randomly encounter a Rockbreaker had me :damn: :sadcam:

The way the enviroment NEVER lets up, specially in Ultra Hard is so damn rewarding to travel, explore and just plain survive. No matter how powerful you get, if you fukk up and get more than 1 big motherfukker going :demonic: at you, you better haul ass if you don't wanna get got.

And then Frozen Wilds introducing those wolves and bears :wow:

The sequel is gonna be insane gameplay wise. And if they are able to keep the story as engaging as in part 1 ...:banderas: :feedme:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I copped the complete edition for $20 for my girl to play last year but she never did, so I’m gonna finally start playing this after i finish my RDR2 playthrough

started it up just to kinda see what it was about and the game pulled me in instantly:wow:

Did the tutorial and a couple quick side quests like nothing and I wasn’t even tryna play like that, I already know this game gonna be a hitter for me:whew:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
shyt done fukked up my whole plans to finish RDR2:patrice:

I was on the last chapter and planned to finish it before really going in on Horizon, next thing I know I’m level 14 and riding around a Strider:patrice:

How I sleep on this for so long?:patrice:
Breh... this game draws you in like a drug. There’s so much to do that you never get bored. This is how you do open world games. Keep the side quests interesting enough as to not deviate away from the main story.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
shyt done fukked up my whole plans to finish RDR2:patrice:

I was on the last chapter and planned to finish it before really going in on Horizon, next thing I know I’m level 14 and riding around a Strider:patrice:

How I sleep on this for so long?:patrice:

Helps that the controls/animations don't feel like walking through a vat of molasses huh :troll: