Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Guerrilla is planning a Horizon Zero Dawn trilogy

PLANS FOR NEXT-GEN SEQUEL INDICATE ‘GIGANTIC’ SCOPE AND CO-OP MODE

Guerrilla is planning a Horizon Zero Dawn trilogy | VGC

cedric-daniels-046f4351-3211-402b-a7fe-d9daa23940d-resize-750.jpeg

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yep, looks exactly like a breh that didn't learn his lesson. Can't wait to see the fukkery he brings next. :dead:

And :pacspit: @ Ted Faro.

Faro is the epitome of cacs gon cac.

the thing that tripped me out the most about the game was how real something like that can possibly happen. Incredible story.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

the thing that tripped me out the most about the game was how real something like that can possibly happen. Incredible story.
The story for the game was great but they failed at character development. The combat system was underappreciated in my opinion. After I beat GoW, I went back to HZD and it just was, better. The story from GoW was underwhelming af but the character development is what really made it great. If either of these couldve did what the other did great...:wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The story for the game was great but they failed at character development. The combat system was underappreciated in my opinion. After I beat GoW, I went back to HZD and it just was, better. The story from GoW was underwhelming af but the character development is what really made it great. If either of these couldve did what the other did great...:wow:

Hopefully they fix the inventory system in the next game.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I thought Aloy's character development was good. Obviously, they didn't give too much away with Lieutenant Daniels character, but I expect that to be heavily expound upon in the sequel.

And yes, the combat system was incredible as well.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yep, looks exactly like a breh that didn't learn his lesson. Can't wait to see the fukkery he brings next. :dead:

And :pacspit: @ Ted Faro.
of course he didn't. dude straight up said he would still did the same shyt with some precautions :pachaha:

Man fukk Faro. Faro gotta be one of the goat video game villains tho

Because I still legit hate that muthafukker :francis:

he sure the fukk is

and yeah....thought that same thing once the reveal hits. how the machines did that shyt.. is too plausible :merchant: