Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The DLC is kinda pointless.

I got to the very end but I am too lazy to solve that puzzle. Just to fight that final boss???

Is that all there is???

you nikkas man :francis: go on youtube watch the walkthrough and done :stopitslime:

I cleared the game and now I'm doing all the side quests, giving all these bytches that work :wow: Ever since i got the shield-weaver i'm moving way to reckless :wow:

Saw on YT that the recommended level for the DLC was 30, I was still getting my ass kicked at level 45 :mjcry: To the point were I had to reflect a moment to think ask myself WTF was going on :mjcry:

The open world is just :wow: sometimes I just hide, infect robots and watch the spectacle :mjgrin:

Thunderjaw is king tho :blessed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you nikkas man :francis: go on youtube watch the walkthrough and done :stopitslime:

I'm cleared the game and now I'm doing all the side quests, giving all these bytches that work :wow:

Saw on YT that the recommended level for the DLC was 30, I was still getting my ass kicked at level 45 :mjcry: To the point were I had to reflect a moment to think ask myself WTF was going on :mjcry:

The open world is just :wow: sometimes I just hide, infect robots and watch the spectacle :mjgrin:

The DLC storyline was trash :manny:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The DLC storyline was trash :manny:

trash?? you know what, it's above me

UkktFcW.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

I cleared the game and now I'm doing all the side quests, giving all these bytches that work :wow: Ever since i got the shield-weaver i'm moving way to reckless :wow:

best graphics i ever seen in a videogame

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
best graphics i ever seen in a videogame

I think there are other games that were superior graphically this gen (The Order, Become Human, Uncharted 4) but none of those games had nearly the amount of activity going on under the hood that Horizon did. Graphically, as far as open world games go this gen, Horizon was definitely the most impressive. Running through the forest at dusk was :mindblown: Reminds me of Avatar with how vivid it is.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I think there are other games that were superior graphically this gen (The Order, Become Human, Uncharted 4) but none of those games had nearly the amount of activity going on under the hood that Horizon did. Graphically, as far as open world games go this gen, Horizon was definitely the most impressive. Running through the forest at dusk was :mindblown: Reminds me of Avatar with how vivid it is.
yea uncharted is up there but for me horizon taes the cake...to have that type of movement with graphics like that is crazy to me..as a kid i always thought if graphics would get realer the movement in games would be stiff as fukk :russ:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
yea uncharted is up there but for me horizon taes the cake...to have that type of movement with graphics like that is crazy to me..as a kid i always thought if graphics would get realer the movement in games would be stiff as fukk :russ:

Naw Uncharted isn't even up there graphically. Graphically Mafia 3 had some of the best motion capture and acting this generation. They did an outstanding job. It baffles me that Uncharted 4 is mentioned with the likes of the latest God of War and Last of Us.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Naw Uncharted isn't even up there graphically. Graphically Mafia 3 had some of the best motion capture and acting this generation. They did an outstanding job. It baffles me that Uncharted 4 is mentioned with the likes of the latest God of War and Last of Us.
banjo kazooie on the one X looks better than mafia 3 breh :upsetfavre:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You're a fukking fool lol. Real talk though. They straight up put the voice actors in the game. It was great
lmao nah the game was fukkin fire story was top notch well at least every part i played up to (i didnt finish it) last part i remember doing was i think killing the fat dude on the ferry mission ? or the one where you're in the junkyard havin that shoot out and u kill one of the underbosses and put his body in the trunk....i forgot which came before the other

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Beat GOW now I’m back on this. What’s some tips for killing the bigger machines? :whoa: just ran into some shyt I wasn’t prepared for.