Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat GOW now I’m back on this. What’s some tips for killing the bigger machines? :whoa: just ran into some shyt I wasn’t prepared for.
I just started a play through last week, target the weak spots they glow when you scan the enemy. You should use the shock trap so you can use a critical blow. This game is a classic Sony really killed it this generation :wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat GOW now I’m back on this. What’s some tips for killing the bigger machines? :whoa: just ran into some shyt I wasn’t prepared for.
Tear blast arrows
Sticky bombs

Will tear off armor rather quickly if hitting the right spots

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this shyt is straight crack, I know I’m hella late but that backlog been good to a nikka. This is a top 3 game of the generation for me:wow:. Smooth gameplay looks superior to damn near everything and the story is superb. I can’t believe some of these companies tried to downplay a single player experience.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I know I’m late as shyt but just downloaded the DLC, and why are Scorchers so effin hard? I can’t even jump away from their thrust attack since they jump so far.

Wait until you meet the Fireclaws :whew:

Fireclaw_horizon_zero_dawn_dinosaur_machine3.jpg

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Why ain't no one here tell me I would have to battle 3 Frostclaws at once? And I say me because ole buddy that was supposed to "help" legit did nothing. He even said to his sister "Aloy defeated the machines". :blessed:

Although the enemies in this are tough as shyt, I much prefer the story and the added weapons, outfits, etc to the original...which was dope in its on right as well. This game may end of being one of my GOATs.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why ain't no one here tell me I would have to battle 3 Frostclaws at once? And I say me because ole buddy that was supposed to "help" legit did nothing. He even said to his sister "Aloy defeated the machines". :blessed:

Although the enemies in this are tough as shyt, I much prefer the story and the added weapons, outfits, etc to the original...which was dope in its on right as well. This game may end of being one of my GOATs.
Oh Frostclaws haha you poor fella. I fully want you to suffer and struggle and be surprised. That's the fun of it. I hope you have good strategy.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Even Aloy knows. She had to correct an NPC once like :unimpressed: "You mean I have to do it. By myself"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know I’m late as shyt but just downloaded the DLC, and why are Scorchers so effin hard? I can’t even jump away from their thrust attack since they jump so far.

Sounds insane, but do the long dodge roll (hold O) towards the Scorchers when they charge. The same holds true of every machine.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anyone know if I were to buy the complete edition with the dlc which is around $12 right now if my original save from the regular game would carry over?