Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speak for yourself. Only thing I agree with if a few stale characters. Other than that. The flaw functioned so fukking well on a massive scale.
It was bland to me in a lot of places :yeshrug:

Maybe cos it was In the “Critical Acclaim PS4 exclusive” group i was expecting some shyt on the level of LOU, God of War or Uncharted

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It was bland to me in a lot of places :yeshrug:

Maybe cos it was In the “Critical Acclaim PS4 exclusive” group i was expecting some shyt on the level of LOU, God of War or Uncharted
.... You lost me when you included uncharted. In terms of visual, music, environment, game functionality and diversity, Horizon is in the same leagues as LOU and God of War. Uncharted was fukking trash, and compared to those games a pile of shyt. It was a full of 90s white dude hero cliches. The gameplay was linier, buggy and stale. Trash ass story.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
.... You lost me when you included uncharted. In terms of visual, music, environment, game functionality and diversity, the game is in the same leagues as LOU and God of War. Uncharted was fukking trash, and compared to those games a pile of shyt. It was a full of 90s white dude hero cliches. The gameplay was linier, buggy and stale. Trash ass story.

Yeah, I enjoyed Horizon infinitely more than Uncharted 4. Hell, Horizon is probably my favorite exclusive this gen. The pacing in U4 was terrible to me and halfway through, I completely lost interest & uninstalled it. There were much better exclusives this gen. :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Seeing this upped reminds me of one of the dopest pics i've taken :wow:
tumblr_pq0ysmq3xs1wkapn0o1_1280.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The DLC is kinda pointless.

I got to the very end but I am too lazy to solve that puzzle. Just to fight that final boss???

Is that all there is???