Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
need some tips on this game brehs im new to it

Real talk, you should try to complete every Lodge as soon as you can. Not for the rewards and shyt but for the knowledge and experience with playing the game. That's what I did and by the time I was at the last one, I knew how to deal with every threat without breaking a sweat :whew:.

Also don't go up North to the DLC area too early. Those machines are a different breed from what you will see on the regular. There's one that can pick you up and eat you :whoa:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Beginning of this game is so goddamn boring, lost my save file and i had half the map done and was playing it over again, i just can't do it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Just got back into this shyt, started it last march and got to level 10, put it down and never looked back.

Started it back up and grinded all weekend. Now level 23 and just finished the first cauldron. Fun game but I think it's a lil overrated. The graphics aren't as great as everyone says(I'm playing on ps4pro with a 4k tv), I think uncharted looks better. The action is great though. Story is so so so far.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just got back into this shyt, started it last march and got to level 10, put it down and never looked back.

Started it back up and grinded all weekend. Now level 23 and just finished the first cauldron. Fun game but I think it's a lil overrated. The graphics aren't as great as everyone says(I'm playing on ps4pro with a 4k tv), I think uncharted looks better. The action is great though. Story is so so so far.

167.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i starter reading this thread from when the game released and my head is spinning :dwillhuh: those gizahawks...they didnt need to send 3 on my head and on top of that there was a shell walker with 2 watchers there too....this is some terminator shyt i couldnt even get some breathing room

Ain't no shame in running away, breh. :mjgrin:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, you should try to complete every Lodge as soon as you can. Not for the rewards and shyt but for the knowledge and experience with playing the game. That's what I did and by the time I was at the last one, I knew how to deal with every threat without breaking a sweat :whew:.

Also don't go up North to the DLC area too early. Those machines are a different breed from what you will see on the regular. There's one that can pick you up and eat you :whoa:
im level 23 now did two cauldrons man this shyt is wild..seem some shyt that that looked like a tauros off pokemon these nikkas got verticle like a young vince carter :gucci: then i seen this big as bird reminded me of the first episode of pokemon when ash seen ho-oh for the first time i knew not to test that nikka...seen 3 glinthawks perched at night waiting for a nikka to try something :sadcam: i dont like those things but i got the city of the sun and did that quest where u gotta get 3 saw tooth trophies a ravger and a stalker...nobody told me they was invincible :mjcry: seen 3 run past me on some predator shyt i was like wtf was that i thought i was tripping then they appeared like :ufdup: man i need weapons with better handling tryna kill these things on the run is harder than it should be

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im level 23 now did two cauldrons man this shyt is wild..seem some shyt that that looked like a tauros off pokemon these nikkas got verticle like a young vince carter :gucci: then i seen this big as bird reminded me of the first episode of pokemon when ash seen ho-oh for the first time i knew not to test that nikka...seen 3 glinthawks perched at night waiting for a nikka to try something :sadcam: i dont like those things but i got the city of the sun and did that quest where u gotta get 3 saw tooth trophies a ravger and a stalker...nobody told me they was invincible :mjcry: seen 3 run past me on some predator shyt i was like wtf was that i thought i was tripping then they appeared like :ufdup: man i need weapons with better handling tryna kill these things on the run is harder than it should be
:mjlol::mjlol:

real talk, the first couple stalker encounters might've been my favorite fights in a looong time

everything about those encounters are crazy. you step into their territory and those flares go off. "i guess they know i'm here :mjcry:" and you go straight into prey mode thinking every turkey moving through the bushes is them. the one bush you don't think is them actually is :dead: you try and stay back to shoot arrows and they push our wig back with the real shyt. you get close and they blow your ass up with more mines or whoop your ass with the tail that does more damage than a sawtooth

don't let it be raining or at night :snoop: find your ass on the first 48

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:

real talk, the first couple stalker encounters might've been my favorite fights in a looong time

everything about those encounters are crazy. you step into their territory and those flares go off. "i guess they know i'm here :mjcry:" and you go straight into prey mode thinking every turkey moving through the bushes is them. the one bush you don't think is them actually is :dead: you try and stay back to shoot arrows and they push our wig back with the real shyt. you get close and they blow your ass up with more mines or whoop your ass with the tail that does more damage than a sawtooth

don't let it be raining or at night :snoop: find your ass on the first 48
i feel like it stays night time forever but man this HDR 10 shining thru on this ps4 pro i just found a purple tearcaster weapon in a reward box bout to see what this thing is about

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i feel like it stays night time forever but man this HDR 10 shining thru on this ps4 pro i just found a purple tearcaster weapon in a reward box bout to see what this thing is about
there's a lot of shyt you can do in the game just by experimenting with certain shyt. tagging certain cannisters during attacks, shooting tearblast arrows into lakes to kill all the fish, using status effects to force attacks

and then there's just taking over everything you run into and letting the robots do your dirty work :manny: