Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
waited till the hype died down to cop this game...and let me say this shyt bored me to tears. lvl 30 with all the rare bows and shield weaver and i have no desire to turn it back on. The farming in this game is the most annoying thing ever...straight up takes me right out of the flow of the game farming for medical plants and wire, echos for the shadow bow. They should have had a diablo style drop system that gives you more of incentive to hunt random mobs but i find myself wanting to save my arrows and mats for quest which killed exploration for me. shyt is just boring to me, even on the hardest difficulty.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
waited till the hype died down to cop this game...and let me say this shyt bored me to tears. lvl 30 with all the rare bows and shield weaver and i have no desire to turn it back on. The farming in this game is the most annoying thing ever...straight up takes me right out of the flow of the game farming for medical plants and wire, echos for the shadow bow. They should have had a diablo style drop system that gives you more of incentive to hunt random mobs but i find myself wanting to save my arrows and mats for quest which killed exploration for me. shyt is just boring to me, even on the hardest difficulty.
@Fatboi1 daaoing this cause Horizon shytted on UC and Persona

How do you play a game that much if it’s boring?