Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screen_Shot_2017_12_17_at_8_15_54_PM.png

Looks like you have another cultist with a health bar left before you can loot the death bringers body. Was prolly someone left back by the entrance out of your field of super vision or whatever and when the tag disappeared you never looked back over there I'd guess. All I know is there is an unaccounted health bar right there that you never find and kill in this video. IDK it coulda been a machine outside or something for all I know but that's my guess.
There was an enemy but it was glitched out and was showing underneath the ground. I had to reload the save and did it over and the checkpoint cleared.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard: why tf do you have the lowest maximum arrows and slots equipped? Your health bar is :scust:

You shouldn't even be playing the story. You should do side missions until you get a lot of upgrades
I just got past that mission and I'm level 18. That's too low?? Breh I just did the missions and moved on as I played. It's way above the level for the quest which I find weird. I only did like 1 side mission to my knowledge and right now there's basically a few bandit camps to clear, a cauldron I didn't do and a few errands to run. I'll finish this mission and do some of those. I typically hate halting story progress to do "side missions" hence why I never really fukk with these open world games like that. Seems like y'all played and grinded/did a lot of side shyt early and went to these missions overpowered and generally breezed through them thus finding me dying at some of these sections repeatedly preposterous when that's just how the game really flows if you skip em.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This ultra hard mode got me wanting to punt my ps4 pro out the window. Took forever to get through the Bitter Climb. All dem Stalkers and Glinthawks :martin:

My weapons are trash and I can't even afford the adept versions.

Only 2 more missions before I'm done. I'm already dreading the final mission :why:

Once I'm done with that I'll be starting Frozen Wilds for the first time. :banderas:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This ultra hard mode got me wanting to punt my ps4 pro out the window. Took forever to get through the Bitter Climb. All dem Stalkers and Glinthawks :martin:

My weapons are trash and I can't even afford the adept versions.

Only 2 more missions before I'm done. I'm already dreading the final mission :why:

Once I'm done with that I'll be starting Frozen Wilds for the first time. :banderas:
Ultra Hard is only for the real ones :lawd: they don't know about getting one shot by anything bigger than a sawtooth :damn:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My one year old loves watching us play this game. If I ever want a few minutes of quiet, i just turn this on the big screen and sit her in front of it. :laugh:

I beat the core game and the DLC on Very Hard not too long ago. I'm on vacation for the next few days and so I just booted up the game for a New Game+ on Ultra Hard. I have all the DLC Weapons and outfits, which were nice improvements over the Hunters Lodge weapons and core outfits. Going with the stealth outfit as I've never been a fan of the Shield Weaver outfit. My objective is to be seen as little as possible on this run, and considering how hard everything will hit on Ultra Hard difficulty, I'm dead anyway if I get caught slipping, Shield Weaver or not. :yeshrug: Im looking for something to restore the feeling of beating TLOU on Grounded difficulty. I'm pretty adept at combat and dodging. So much so that I was taking on multiple Frostclaws out of sheer boredom on my last playthrough. Ultra Hard sounds as if it'll add the tension back and make me consider activkey avoiding conflict instead of being nonchalant about it. I can already tell the machines are more aggressive and reactionary.

A watcher spotted a dead Scrapper I'd put to bed. It came to investigate and I whistled to lure it my way for a stealth kill from the bushes. The yellow '?' went red in a blink. SOB immediately went on the attack without investigating and threw himself in the bushes. :dead: Like, breh just launched himself into the shrubbery :russ: That alerted the other scrapers in the area. I was able to lose them easy enough with the Master Adept stealth outfit and proceeded to pick them off one by one but that caught me off guard. Really looking forward to this playthrough. Definetly my GOTY for 2017.

Edit: If you aren't playing this with the HUD set to 'Dynamic', what are you doing? :ufdup: I have no clue why more companies don't incorporate that system like GG did here to help avoid the clutter. Most games either hide too much or not enough when you adjust the HUD settings. (EX: Assassin's Creed Origins.) Hiding everything except the compass makes this game so much more immersive & beautiful. Being able to pull up objectives, health and other HUD clutter by running your thumb across the touchpad was great designing. It should have been the default set up.

Last edited: