Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's been a min since i played, but if i recall correctly, you can hold down the button when you fire the arrow to make the blast bigger...the game tells you this....the same way the game tells you the weaknesses of the enemies, you just need to look in the menus....
It ain' say all that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm playing on normal.

Look at this shyt. bytch getting stuck and shyt.

I just don't know man this game been type boring thus far. and why the hell aren't my arrows hitting my targets?? it's like the shyt is unrealistically curving.

:leostare:You know It ain’t too late to win WOAT 2017 breh.
Rellllaaaaaxxxxxx.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Still skruggling with this game.

Those big corruptors are the hardest machines man.

:mindblown: You play like a fukking idiot. You display ZERO patience. You disregard a key gaming element.. STEALTH. Timing, planing, patience. You just run in like a jackass and you get what you deserve. Just turn the game off and give it away. I hope i never end up in a team based game with you. You're the reason we can't have nice things.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: You play like a fukking idiot. YOu display ZERO patience. You disregard I key gaming element.. STEALTH. Timing, planing, patience. You just run in like a jackass and you get what you deserve. Just turn the game off and give it away. I hope i never end up in a team based game with you. You're the reason we can't have nice things.
:laff: why you so mad? I'm the one losing.

I play with stealth but those corruptors mean business.

Edit: finally I beat them. Got it down pat

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF is this game bugged out? There's nothing happening even though I did what it said to do. Wtf is going on? Am I just not seeing where to go? :mindblown:

there's no enemies here. And y'all say I'm the one. This game is fukking buggy.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:mindblown: You play like a fukking idiot. YOu display ZERO patience. You disregard I key gaming element.. STEALTH. Timing, planing, patience. You just run in like a jackass and you get what you deserve. Just turn the game off and give it away. I hope i never end up in a team based game with you. You're the reason we can't have nice things.
:picard:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Still skruggling with this game.

Those big corruptors are the hardest machines man.

You need to utilize rolling more. You can literally jump roll one after another. It's the best way to dodge attacks in the game.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
WTF is this game bugged out? There's nothing happening even though I did what it said to do. Wtf is going on? Am I just not seeing where to go? :mindblown:

there's no enemies here. And y'all say I'm the one. This game is fukking buggy.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_17_at_8_15_54_PM.png

Looks like you have another cultist with a health bar left before you can loot the death bringers body. Was prolly someone left back by the entrance out of your field of super vision or whatever and when the tag disappeared you never looked back over there I'd guess. All I know is there is an unaccounted health bar right there that you never find and kill in this video. IDK it coulda been a machine outside or something for all I know but that's my guess.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Screen_Shot_2017_12_17_at_8_15_54_PM.png

Looks like you have another cultist with a health bar left before you can loot the death bringers body. Was prolly someone left back by the entrance out of your field of super vision or whatever and when the tag disappeared you never looked back over there I'd guess. All I know is there is an unaccounted health bar right there that you never find and kill in this video. IDK it coulda been a machine outside or something for all I know but that's my guess.
don't help that nikka