Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing on normal.

Look at this shyt. bytch getting stuck and shyt.

I just don't know man this game been type boring thus far. and why the hell aren't my arrows hitting my targets?? it's like the shyt is unrealistically curving.

I agree with your complaints I think the combat is pretty dull and the aiming mechanics are wonky but what in the hell are you doing with that bow? You suppose to precise aim with the terrablast arrow :heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really brehs :beli:

Y'all nikkas know Witcher 3 was my first real RPG that had me locked in the whole game, but y'all nikkas wasn't gone tell me that Horizon Zero Dawn followed the same type of world formula :martin:

I usually don't watch gameplay vids, only trailers, I HAD NO fukkIN IDEA THIS GAME WAS SIMILAR TO WITCHER 3 IN ANY WAY.

nikkas have said those are their 2 fav of all time, but ain't mention they were similar in any way. I honestly thought HZD was more of a linear action/fighting game :pachaha:that was great based on the gameplay, not the world it has. This game is dope as fukk, I got it off PSN for 20$ on Black Friday. This shyt is fukkin dope as hell.

Question though. Does your conversation/situation choices have a impact on things later in the game.

For instance, there was a chick looking for her brother, but dude had a voice in his head telling him to kill people. I told dawg it was best to :camby: and not return to his village. I don't want to know the results, but would either decision affect that story later in the game? Like, if I told dude to stay with his sister, would he end up killing the chick or naw???

no, your conversations dont have impact on the game....they just gave you different convo trees to talk to people.....but yes, some of your actions do have impact later in the game...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing on normal.

Look at this shyt. bytch getting stuck and shyt.

I just don't know man this game been type boring thus far. and why the hell aren't my arrows hitting my targets?? it's like the shyt is unrealistically curving.

based off this vid, the problem aint the game, it's you.....you are spraying/praying with a bow and arrow, it dont work like that lol......and the fact you were doing it with tearablasts arrows makes it even more smh worthy....you are supposed to hold that arrow down when it lands on something so you get a bigger blast from it, not just fire away....

anyway, if you gonna spray/pray, you should choose a different arrow...use the reg arrows for that...they do less damage but you can fire them fast as shyt....also, make sure you upgrade her accordingly....based off that vid, your points should be going straight to bow & arrow/combat skills.....

with that said, based off that vid, i see why you find the game boring...you struggling with using the bow & arrow.....that's the main aspect of the game, and if you struggle with it, you not gonna like the game....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
based off this vid, the problem aint the game, it's you.....you are spraying/praying with a bow and arrow, it dont work like that lol......and the fact you were doing it with tearablasts arrows makes it even more smh worthy....you are supposed to hold that arrow down when it lands on something so you get a bigger blast from it, not just fire away....

anyway, if you gonna spray/pray, you should choose a different arrow...use the reg arrows for that...they do less damage but you can fire them fast as shyt....also, make sure you upgrade her accordingly....based off that vid, your points should be going straight to bow & arrow/combat skills.....

with that said, based off that vid, i see why you find the game boring...you struggling with using the bow & arrow.....that's the main aspect of the game, and if you struggle with it, you not gonna like the game....
:dwillhuh:

what u talkin about? U aim, shoot and it removes armor/components? What else u talking about?? See these games don't be having no instructions and shyt

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

what u talkin about? U aim, shoot and it removes armor/components? What else u talking about?? See these games don't be having no instructions and shyt

it's been a min since i played, but if i recall correctly, you can hold down the button when you fire the arrow to make the blast bigger...the game tells you this....the same way the game tells you the weaknesses of the enemies, you just need to look in the menus....