Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've no idea what you are even talking about in this post breh. Are you saying the combat in Zelda is better than in Horizon?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've no idea what you are even talking about in this post breh. Are you saying the combat in Zelda is better than in Horizon?
The controls, the combat and just overall exploration is way better. Like everything feels slightly clunky and mechanical in this. Moving around and aiming/shooting feels cumbersome. I don't like the way the bow + arrows work here and the aiming feels off.

Idk but the combat just feels more like a chore in this game. Also the weapon switching/item management in here is bad. People say Zelda is bad but shyt, it's damn near a nuisance having to pause the game and go over to weapons and selecting/arranging weapons. Zelda is just boom D+pad and choose weapon. Idk what it is with this game but I feel more frustrated/bored playing this than Zelda. The story is boring too so far. Idk I'm not seeing what's so great about this game honestly. Maybe I need to play more, maybe I'm just bad at the game idk but it's not clicking for me. I didn't want to have to admit it but playing this after Zelda feels weird.

Edit: Ass Creed Origins also feels better gameplay wise. Idk :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
This game is driving me up a fukking wall. I just spent about an hour trying to finish this mission(The one where you find Olin at the camp with the cultist leader and then it says to kill the corrupted machines and cultists.)

I swear, I'm either unprepared or something. I eventually figured out you can shoot those logs and have them drop on the machines but that shyt take too long and :snoop:

I just turned this shyt off :snoop:

I'm REALLY not feeling like this game on some real shyt. It's about a 7 to me right now. Honestly I feel Zelda spoiled me. It plays way better.

You are garbage

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
This game is driving me up a fukking wall. I just spent about an hour trying to finish this mission(The one where you find Olin at the camp with the cultist leader and then it says to kill the corrupted machines and cultists.)

I swear, I'm either unprepared or something. I eventually figured out you can shoot those logs and have them drop on the machines but that shyt take too long and :snoop:

I'm REALLY not feeling like this game on some real shyt. It's about a 7 to me right now. Honestly I feel Zelda spoiled me. It plays way better.

What difficulty are you playing at?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What difficulty are you playing at?

I'm playing on normal.

Look at this shyt. bytch getting stuck and shyt.

I just don't know man this game been type boring thus far. and why the hell aren't my arrows hitting my targets?? it's like the shyt is unrealistically curving.

Last edited:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing on normal.

I just don't know man this game been type boring thus far. and why the hell aren't my arrows hitting my targets?? it's like the shyt is unrealistically curving.

I remember this part.

I jumped down and hid in the grass. I set up trip wires where the corruptors would walk and just repeated the process. Once the corruptors were dead or extremely weak I jumped out the grass and just killed the humans.

It might be a cheap way to pass that part but it worked for me. I passed it on normal as well.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The controls, the combat and just overall exploration is way better. Like everything feels slightly clunky and mechanical in this. Moving around and aiming/shooting feels cumbersome. I don't like the way the bow + arrows work here and the aiming feels off.

Idk but the combat just feels more like a chore in this game. Also the weapon switching/item management in here is bad. People say Zelda is bad but shyt, it's damn near a nuisance having to pause the game and go over to weapons and selecting/arranging weapons. Zelda is just boom D+pad and choose weapon. Idk what it is with this game but I feel more frustrated/bored playing this than Zelda. The story is boring too so far. Idk I'm not seeing what's so great about this game honestly. Maybe I need to play more, maybe I'm just bad at the game idk but it's not clicking for me. I didn't want to have to admit it but playing this after Zelda feels weird.

Edit: Ass Creed Origins also feels better gameplay wise. Idk :yeshrug:

STFU

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'm playing on normal.

Your aiming trash, tripwire or ropecaster

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally did it :damn: I had no tripcaster or ropecaster ammo so the way I did it was to kill one of the machines easily by shooting the pack of logs when it's near which will drop them on it.

Second one just constant arrows and shyt.

Spared dude

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Give it a bad score because you're getting your ass beat. :stopitslime: