Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Merchants when you get to camps/cities or even out in the wild you can find them sometimes. Get those travel packs as quick as you can too, esp the one that gets you unlimited travel
What's it called? Man I haven't upgraded my weapons I'm getting killed left and right

I have enough shards to get other weapons but not the other requirements ugh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's it called? Man I haven't upgraded my weapons I'm getting killed left and right

I have enough shards to get other weapons but not the other requirements ugh

if you goto your map, you should see the merchant icon. That's where you cop new weapons. With your standard weapon you gotta go for head shots until you get your weapon game up

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you goto your map, you should see the merchant icon. That's where you cop new weapons. With your standard weapon you gotta go for head shots until you get your weapon game up
I try to buy new bows but don't have the items like sawtooth heart etc

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How you get that bow already? It says I need a sawtooth heart

My weapons are so weak right now
Idk I guess I beat a Sawtooth at some point before I got to Meridian.

I'm up to level 25 now and just found out today that the longer you hold down R2 before you release it, the more accurate your shot will be. I was getting frustrated with how inaccurate the longshot bow was bc I was expecting it to be like a sniper, so I was adding handling mods. And it turns out I just wasn't holding r2 long enough. Now I'm actually able to get headshots.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I had to put the difficulty on easy breh lol

:russ::russ::russ:

Put that shyt back on very hard you suppose to get beasted in the beginning to get better

Levels and skills helps but its more of having the right weapons and actual experience dealing with the machines

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Put that shyt back on very hard you suppose to get beasted in the beginning to get better

Levels and skills helps but its more of having the right weapons and actual experience dealing with the machines
So it doesn't matter if I kill more enemies, leveling up doesn't matter? I just run past a heard of horses or sawtooths and don't even bother killing all 4. I need a better bow and arrow ugh!!!

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
So it doesn't matter if I kill more enemies, leveling up doesn't matter? I just run past a heard of horses or sawtooths and don't even bother killing all 4. I need a better bow and arrow ugh!!!

Leveling up is important more hp and more skill points are a big help but having the right weapon is crucial for the machines you will run into later in the game