Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You haven't gotten to him yet? They use his whole likeness

I have, I think I've gotten pretty far. I'm at the part where you discover what Project Zero Dawn was truly about. But yeah, it looked and sounded like him and I thought it was him, but just wasn't 100% sure.

that nikka eating like a mufukka

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How difficult/tiresome is getting platinum in this? I don't think I've ever gotten 100% in a game, usually just skip out on collectibles. Closest was probably one of the Batman games, but I gave up trying to get all the Riddler trophies. I know they sell maps for the figures, flowers and that type of stuff so if it isn't too bad I think I'll go for it.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How difficult/tiresome is getting platinum in this? I don't think I've ever gotten 100% in a game, usually just skip out on collectibles. Closest was probably one of the Batman games, but I gave up trying to get all the Riddler trophies. I know they sell maps for the figures, flowers and that type of stuff so if it isn't too bad I think I'll go for it.

it's easy as hell....mine popped up as soon as i finished the last mission.....anyway, most of the trophies are related to simple shyt in the game, like collect all flowers, scan all machines, etc....the hardest trophy might be the allies one, not cause it's hard to do, but cause you might know about it.....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
easy

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I was going to clear some corrupted zones that I hadn't done and got to one with 3 glinthawks and I think 3 scrappers. I took care of the scrappers pretty easily but then the glinthawks fukked me up. I needed to go so I shut it off thinking it was gonna be a tough one. Got on today and took care of it pretty easily. I called a charger to help with the scrappers, and a couple fire arrows caused the glinthawks to fall down where I could critical hit it. A lot easier than I thought it would be

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to clear some corrupted zones that I hadn't done and got to one with 3 glinthawks and I think 3 scrappers. I took care of the scrappers pretty easily but then the glinthawks fukked me up. I needed to go so I shut it off thinking it was gonna be a tough one. Got on today and took care of it pretty easily. I called a charger to help with the scrappers, and a couple fire arrows caused the glinthawks to fall down where I could critical hit it. A lot easier than I thought it would be
Put it on easy mode

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Done with all the collectibles but I'm at 94% of a platinum. Going back to get the training dummies I missed. The other trophies I'm missing are getting to level 50 which shouldn't be too hard since I'm about halfway through 48 but the last trophy I'm missing is a mystery one. I'm probably going to have to go through a list and cross reference what I'm missing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just beat the game and :wow:

Instant top 10 personal favorite game I've ever played.

My :gucci: awards of this game

1. :gucci: Ted Faro - I mean what the fukk? :what: Of course cacs always going overboard :snoop:
2. :gucci: Lt. Daniels - No surprise he was on some bullshyt and was shady. But what good is getting all this knowledge from Hades if the fukkin planent gets wiped out again. nikka, that includes you too fool!

:banderas:
1. The story of this game was incredible and well written. The Lore and what happened to the earth is some shyt that can EASILY happen in the future. shyt is fukkin scary. Learning what Operation Enduring Victory was about :to:
2. Gameplay was dope. Now it's not some mindblowing shyt and what not, but was very well done.

Questions
1. So Ted had the Alpha engineers and team killed because he didn't think it was right for them to have their clones/offspring have all that knowledge from Apollo? What kind of bytchmade shyt is that? But then again, he's a cac and that's the kind of bullshyt they be on at times. :martin:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Was he right? The more I think about it....I think he was :to:. If the future humankind knew about shyt like Hiroshima or other fukk shyt humans had done, they could easily repeat it.

2. How was Aloy "found" as a baby? Was she just sitting outside wrapped in some foil as a baby outside of that Mother's mountain cave or the entrance inside that Aloy goes threw near the end when she finds out she was a test tube baby created by Gaia?
3. Why Lt Daniels had to be a fukkboi?

@Kamikaze Revy @RawDro @ORDER_66 @lutha @Grand Conde @Brandeezy @marcuz @cfountain @Fatboi1

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Just beat the game and :wow:

Instant top 10 personal favorite game I've ever played.

My :gucci: awards of this game

1. :gucci: Ted Faro - I mean what the fukk? :what: Of course cacs always going overboard :snoop:
2. :gucci: Lt. Daniels - No surprise he was on some bullshyt and was shady. But what good is getting all this knowledge from Hades if the fukkin planent gets wiped out again. nikka, that includes you too fool!

:banderas:
1. The story of this game was incredible and well written. The Lore and what happened to the earth is some shyt that can EASILY happen in the future. shyt is fukkin scary. Learning what Operation Enduring Victory was about :to:
2. Gameplay was dope. Now it's not some mindblowing shyt and what not, but was very well done.

Questions
1. So Ted had the Alpha engineers and team killed because he didn't think it was right for them to have their clones/offspring have all that knowledge from Apollo? What kind of bytchmade shyt is that? But then again, he's a cac and that's the kind of bullshyt they be on at times. :martin:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Was he right? The more I think about it....I think he was :to:. If the future humankind knew about shyt like Hiroshima or other fukk shyt humans had done, they could easily repeat it.

2. How was Aloy "found" as a baby? Was she just sitting outside wrapped in some foil as a baby outside of that Mother's mountain cave or the entrance inside that Aloy goes threw near the end when she finds out she was a test tube baby created by Gaia?
3. Why Lt Daniels had to be a fukkboi?

@Kamikaze Revy @RawDro @ORDER_66 @lutha @Grand Conde @Brandeezy @marcuz @cfountain @Fatboi1
:salute:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Done with all the collectibles but I'm at 94% of a platinum. Going back to get the training dummies I missed. The other trophies I'm missing are getting to level 50 which shouldn't be too hard since I'm about halfway through 48 but the last trophy I'm missing is a mystery one. I'm probably going to have to go through a list and cross reference what I'm missing.
Have you overridden every type of machine?

I know I thought I did but I hadn't.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Have you overridden every type of machine?

I know I thought I did but I hadn't.
Nope, how do you go about overriding stormbirds and glinthawks? Tie them with the ropecaster or try to get them stunned on the ground? I for sure haven't done those or a snapmaw or behemoth. I did a thunderjaw earlier today.

Also, I'm missing datapoints. Do those all need to be done too? Because that's gonna be a pain to go back and figure out which ones I'm missing. If that's the case I may :camby: getting platinum

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Nope, how do you go about overriding stormbirds and glinthawks? Tie them with the ropecaster or try to get them stunned on the ground? I for sure haven't done those or a snapmaw or behemoth. I did a thunderjaw earlier today.

Also, I'm missing datapoints. Do those all need to be done too? Because that's gonna be a pain to go back and figure out which ones I'm missing. If that's the case I may :camby: getting platinum
Datapoints dont need to be done.

Have you killed every type of animal in the game?

Just run through this and see what you're missing.

Horizon Zero Dawn Trophy Guide & Roadmap