Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The final lodge quest is dope as hell. Once you get those shadow weapons and hard point arrows the game really does go into easy mode if your aim is good and you stay on the move during fights.

I got the Shadow sharpshot and Shadow Hunter bow right now. Was gonna upgrade to the shadow sling next.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do the side quests or at least most of them. You can do the main story and complete them later. They'll give you a notice before moving forward.

Cauldrons are fun but not necessary for main story.

Get shadow carja bow and the harpoint arrows, flames arrows and tearblast arrows. They do so mich damage and make the game easier lol
I see a shadow hunter bow and sharpshot bow

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't even know what weapons i should be getting in the early stages of the game! ugh!!

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i am the part where it says to to the meridan, got me walking 1500 steps and shyt. is there a way to go faster. i can't find any of those damn horses

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beat the game a few days ago. The story is incredible.

So incredible I don't want to spoil it for anyone else so obviously I can't talk about it in here. ::hubie:.

I will say that I thought the one guy from texas that had a religious mom was about to rape someone as I got some of those later audio notes. The vibes they were giving off weren't good ones.:russ:
i just left searching olin apartment. im on level 12 should i be more stronger? im in the early stages of the game i guess. what weapons or armor should i cop?

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
i just left searching olin apartment. im on level 12 should i be more stronger? im in the early stages of the game i guess. what weapons or armor should i cop?

Only armor worth copping is the purple stuff. I completely neglected the armors between the ones you get at the start(green stuff) and the end game stuff as it comes rather quickly.

As far as how strong you are, it doesn't matter unless you're trying level 20ish missions I feel. Those late game machines are tough as shyt if you're underleveled, but you should be fine just doing whatever the fukk you and you should get there normally.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only armor worth copping is the purple stuff. I completely neglected the armors between the ones you get at the start(green stuff) and the end game stuff as it comes rather quickly.

As far as how strong you are, it doesn't matter unless you're trying level 20ish missions I feel. Those late game machines are tough as shyt if you're underleveled, but you should be fine just doing whatever the fukk you and you should get there normally.
i just found out you can make a side quest to get the best bow that costs 1800 shards. should i just go ahead and do that first. lol

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wouldn't pay much attention to your level. Equipment is more important. Particularly when it comes to missions, level seems pretty irrelevant.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i am the part where it says to to the meridan, got me walking 1500 steps and shyt. is there a way to go faster. i can't find any of those damn horses
I'm at this same part. On my way to Meridian but I'm level 15 and just got the Shadow Hunter Bow. Trying to work up enough shards to get the Shadow Longshot one

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm at this same part. On my way to Meridian but I'm level 15 and just got the Shadow Hunter Bow. Trying to work up enough shards to get the Shadow Longshot one
How you get that bow already? It says I need a sawtooth heart

My weapons are so weak right now