Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do the side quests or at least most of them. You can do the main story and complete them later. They'll give you a notice before moving forward.

Cauldrons are fun but not necessary for main story.

Get shadow carja bow and the harpoint arrows, flames arrows and tearblast arrows. They do so mich damage and make the game easier lol

those tearblasts :wow:

I gotta save up for that shadow. might just go grind and get what I need for it

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Do the side quests or at least most of them. You can do the main story and complete them later. They'll give you a notice before moving forward.

Cauldrons are fun but not necessary for main story.

Get shadow carja bow and the harpoint arrows, flames arrows and tearblast arrows. They do so mich damage and make the game easier lol

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

They should be :mjcry:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Get all the shadow weapons and thank me later :wow:

Shadow Ropecaster brings the bytch outta anything Thunderjaws especially :mjlol:

That feeling when you pluck a Stormbird outta of the air is :ooh::krs::gladbron::banderas:

Those stormbirds fukkin suck.

Is it good trade in resources for the paper to cop the shadow weapons? I really feel skeptical giving up my lenses and hearts for shards, but if it means getting those boss weapons then I guess I gotta do what I gotta do

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Is it good trade in resources for the paper to cop the shadow weapons? I really feel skeptical giving up my lenses and hearts for shards, but if it means getting those boss weapons then I guess I gotta do what I gotta do
Trade em in. You should have more resources than you know what to do with most of the time.

FatherSimp

Daps

Depends on the resources some of them can be only traded for mystery boxes but I prefer selling those for shards instead. Some of them are very necessary like if you get an snapmaw heart KEEP THAT shyt. The game does a great job for telling which resource is worth keep around in the menus. Most weapons and amour you just need the shards and the ones that need a resource the game tells you so you'll know which ones to keep or sell

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Depends on the resources some of them can be only traded for mystery boxes but I prefer selling those for shards instead. Some of them are very necessary like if you get an snapmaw heart KEEP THAT shyt. The game does a great job for telling which resource is worth keep around in the menus. Most weapons and amour you just need the shards and the ones that need a resource the game tells you so you'll know which ones to keep or sell
I wouldn't even worry about it because the map tells you where all the enemies are at so you can just kill another one if you need the resources.

FatherSimp

Daps
Yeah I beat the game and killed every enemy multiple times. One of my favorite games this gen. Snapmaws are easy. You gotta just get familiar with all of the enemy weak spots and their movements. Snapmaws are easy to read.

:francis: Then Im running into ones that took the D Wade school of pump faking

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:francis: Then Im running into ones that took the D Wade school of pump faking
find the canisters, slow mo it, stay low and keep firing... set up trip wires and shyt ahead of you so when they attack, they fall, hit the canisters some more.... easy shyt

soon as you see an enemy, pause and read their weakness and use those weapons

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Man this was a great fun game. That's last couple hours is as good as any game to me. The action in this game is nuts.

I wish I took the RPG shyt more serious tho. I'm was at the last boss and my arrows were only taking 35 damage. I look online to see what I'm doing wrong and I see a cat gettin 100plus damage:picard:

So I just had to find a way wit 30damage:mjcry:

I thugged it through dodging my azz off:wow:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Complete the lodge missions to get prime weapons better than vendors

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Complete the lodge missions to get prime weapons better than vendors

I've been doing so many sidequests to get my paper up. I'm at level 25 right now, but want ALL the shadow weapons :steviej:

I've done some of the hunting lodge quests, but I'll dive back into that. Didn't know they give better weapons that the vendors :ohhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've been doing so many sidequests to get my paper up. I'm at level 25 right now, but want ALL the shadow weapons :steviej:

I've done some of the hunting lodge quests, but I'll dive back into that. Didn't know they give better weapons that the vendors :ohhh:
The final lodge quest is dope as hell. Once you get those shadow weapons and hard point arrows the game really does go into easy mode if your aim is good and you stay on the move during fights.