Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Just started playing this and just finished the intro part and got to where she's grown up.

Without spoilers, do we find out why the world has machine dinosaurs roaming around or is it just something we need to accept as part of the world?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Just started playing this and just finished the intro part and got to where she's grown up.

Without spoilers, do we find out why the world has machine dinosaurs roaming around or is it just something we need to accept as part of the world?

Yeah you find out about everything that happened. The story is great

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
It takes a little time to get used to the sensitivity of the camera and frantic nature of the combat after Ni-Oh. But saying its 'horrid' is straight bullshyt.

I said it FEELS horrid after playing. Not that it is a bad system. I just got used to locking on quicker and rotating to see the full battle field

Same thing with Yakuza, but it's just a feeling. I love the games

I haven't played the game in a while, I can't remember if there's a lockon to an enemy button?

I think my problem is I'm playing all 3 games at once. I need to sit down and complete them separately

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I leveled up on that focus perk early in the game. shyt was needed. My biggest problem is I'm having too much fun killing the dinomechs and doing the sidequests and taking my time on the main quest. :pachaha:
How do you level up

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game is so easy when you get the hard point arrows

But I waited until after I beat the game to finally get the shadow bow :snoop:
Which bow should I buy? I'm in the early stages

Any tips I should do early for those that beat the game? I feel like skipping all the side quests

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Which bow should I buy? I'm in the early stages

Any tips I should do early for those that beat the game? I feel like skipping all the side quests
Do the side quests or at least most of them. You can do the main story and complete them later. They'll give you a notice before moving forward.

Cauldrons are fun but not necessary for main story.

Get shadow carja bow and the harpoint arrows, flames arrows and tearblast arrows. They do so mich damage and make the game easier lol