Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im early into the game but what items should i be buying from the merchant? weapons, potions, armor?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
im early into the game but what items should i be buying from the merchant? weapons, potions, armor?
I barely bought anything from the merchants. I just picked up everything in sight as I traveled and made what I needed on the go. Matter fact, the only thing I did purchase from merchants was potions when I didn't feel like hunting animals to make the potions.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if you mean the glinthawks, fire arrows make easy work of them. thats their main weakness. jump shooting with the slow down perk was key for me

Yeah, I leveled up on that focus perk early in the game. shyt was needed. My biggest problem is I'm having too much fun killing the dinomechs and doing the sidequests and taking my time on the main quest. :pachaha:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah, I leveled up on that focus perk early in the game. shyt was needed. My biggest problem is I'm having too much fun killing the dinomechs and doing the sidequests and taking my time on the main quest. :pachaha:
I hear you. my only regret was killing most of the sidequests before carrying on with the story. my suggestion to you and anyone else is to do the story mission as you level. you'll know when your close to the end if you want to want to put them on pause, cuz running thru them overpowered kinda took the fun out of the early missions, even on hard

with that said, you do get a unique experience when you do them separate which is why I put the story in this game miles above any other game

can't go wrong any way you slice it, as long as you up the difficulty