Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you can compare it another game what does it feel like..or does this feel completely fresh
On the surface level you'll see a tomb raider influence; female lead, bow arrow main weapon, some platforming and mountain climbing, but that's where the comparison stops. The story in horizon is much better, the characters are very diverse and actually feel like they matter in the game's world. In Horizon the skills and weapons are much different. The combat is in a lane of its own entirely. Horizon is a true open world game and unlike tomb raider which is divided into sections that you progress through in order. I don't get the far cry comparisons I've seen mentioned on here. Outside of similar scenery in some cases, and the layout of quests, the games are nothing alike.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So is this game any good?

Hard hitting game of early 2017, the gimmick here actually works and is useful unlike FarCry Primal wherein I didn't need traps at a certain point in the game or at all really. Aloy is a solid character, while everyone else is dull, she's fine. Slingshot is your friend...trust me.