Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This game's so overwhelming with content, main mission, side missions, errands, hunters lodge, cauldrons :wow:

Impressively enough it's not been regurgitative like most quest based games can be. I got worked by some giant bird thing (Thunderhawk?). Upgraded my ropecaster, about to get my revenge

Side note, I've never seen so many black characters in a game, granted some of them dumb sound dumb as fukk with the obvious white voice actors behind them but otherwise I'm impressed

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is there a map for these data points like the flowers and vantage points? Or are they just random scattered?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game's so overwhelming with content, main mission, side missions, errands, hunters lodge, cauldrons :wow:

Impressively enough it's not been regurgitative like most quest based games can be. I got worked by some giant bird thing (Thunderhawk?). Upgraded my ropecaster, about to get my revenge

Side note, I've never seen so many black characters in a game, granted some of them dumb sound dumb as fukk with the obvious white voice actors behind them but otherwise I'm impressed

I just started a few days ago and I keep playing these sidequests and errands. This shyt is so piff and beautiful :wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Had it since day one, after playing on my trash TV for a bit I stopped to get a 4k

Finally beat it today after taking my time and enjoying every moment and I must say in my humble opinion:

Best story in a game ever, EASILY
Best graphics in a game at this point in time
Extremely satisfying gameplay all around
Music, ambience, voice acting, animations, all that shyt, top notch
Pretty hard not to put it as the best game I've ever played in over 20 years of gaming

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a map for these data points like the flowers and vantage points? Or are they just random scattered?

yea, and you can get them early....i'm talking about before you become a seeker and venture out into the world early lol....just look in the special items section of merchants...there will be 3 maps: 1 for each category of item you can collect....i got them from the merchant that is at the gate where you fight your first sawtooth in the story...

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Finally beat Mass Effect last night so I can focus on this game fully

Bout to go and start The Gravehoard mission soon :wow:

For those who finished am I half thru or nah?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just started this game and hate how you have to hold down the left trigger to run. is there a way to change this? how do you guys quickly go from one place to another? i know ya'll don't really walk from area to area right?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
i just started this game and hate how you have to hold down the left trigger to run. is there a way to change this? how do you guys quickly go from one place to another? i know ya'll don't really walk from area to area right?

Oh yes we do