Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
considering on coming back to this, or buying a pro to see if ME will still freeze

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
How is it trolling if I'm legitimately disgusted by you. This can't be faked.

You used to be Elite and now wanna turn your back in the Brotherhood and roll with the Casuals and act above it all and bougie.

It's sickening

Let some white boys on neofag crush all the fight you had left in you. shyts pathetic.

Probably one of them
"I only play competitive on LAN"
type dudes now.

Won't give up the gamertag because you think we wanna be your PSN friend and play games with you. :mjlol:
Who do you think you are?? :rudy:

You're exiled like Aloy. :camby:

You are Outcast

Now get out of my Sight b.:gucci:

Thanks for proving my point.
:mjlol:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The way I keep hearing ya'll say Horizon is boring and generic has me concerned about picking up the game. My told me it's great and must cop but I don't know. Gotta do some more personal research cuz I ain't tryna waste money on that when I still need to pick up Yakuza 0, Persona 5, Zelda BOTW, Marvel vs Caocom Infinite...
I get BORED with video games very quickly... Probably the most ADD person when it comes to games. I just get bored. Last game I ever cared to finish was Last of Us. The rest I just put down and forget about.

Im still on Horizon (about 40% done)... Very fun game....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for proving my point.
:mjlol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Is this the police.

Yes an outcast just spoke to me please assist.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just started playing today and :damn: at how beautiful this shyt is on my tv.

Glad I finished ff15 first before hopping to this!
Same here, got this yesterday and it's been a lot better than I expected. A bit easy (I've turned up the difficulty) but ultimately I'm enjoying it a lot which is I ask for from a game

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Very good game. Like I said I am very proud of GGs. This shows how much Sony/Play Station is invested in first party games.
I have a question sir. I have lurked in this thread to get honest opinions on this game. Most people say its beautiful but that the combat is just ok, so is the story. Great looking, average game.

But when I see you talk about it, you use words like "very good game" then you go into the fanboy political side of it which is a red flag. If a title is actually a GREAT title, you go on and on about how great it is, about what actually makes it a great game over the competition. Why would YOU as a consumer give two shyts about where sony is "vested" :mjlol: As a consumer, you are more concerned about getting a good game. Guess what, sony has never been a good place to go for those types of experiences. All the titles you associate with sony are usually created by 3rd parties and you just lump up all of their successes with "sony"

PS2 era it was all about Capcom and Konami and Namco.
PS3 era Microsoft had the 3rd party thing on lock, while games like Killzone/Socom/Twisted Metal/LBP/Gran T all basically died
PS4 era most titles are multiplat, the few exclusives on each side. But sony started with Killzone, Knack, The Order. Crap titles
Bloodborne, No man's Sky, Driveclub was next.. 1 good, 1 eh, 1 ewwww. Now yall got Neir and Nioh and sony is now in better shape than the competition? I don't think sony is in good shape at all sir. I need another reason besides Uncharted to cop a PS4 breh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just finished this, really great game. Loved the story. Not sure what to play next :mjcry:
I'm trying to decide between diving into Mass Effect, Persona, or Nier. In the mean time I been replaying Doom on XB1. No idea why, I just had the urge these last few days to play it. Before that I was playing Titanfall 2.